Sounds like a classy place to eat. Makes one wonder what was going on in the kitchen when they prepared the food. If I was a cop that would have been my last meal there.
Sounds like a classy place to eat. Makes one wonder what was going on in the kitchen when they prepared the food. If I was a cop that would have been my last meal there.
If the cop wasn't a cop he'd be singing along too. Not because the police suck (which really only a minority of them do), but because it's a good, funny song.
"Without a gun they can't get none
But don't let it be a black or a white one
B/C they'll slam ya down to the street top
Black Po-Lease showin' out for the White cop!"
If the cop wasn't a cop he'd be singing along too. Not because the police suck (which really only a minority of them do), but because it's a good, funny song.
If the cop wasn't a cop he'd be singing along too. Not because the police suck (which really only a minority of them do), but because it's a good, funny song.
"Without a gun they can't get none
But don't let it be a black or a white one
B/C they'll slam ya down to the street top
Black Po-Lease showin' out for the White cop!"
Ice cube and grandmaster flash best rappers all time. Cant stand most of it but those two put out some good stuff.
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
If the cop wasn't a cop he'd be singing along too. Not because the police suck (which really only a minority of them do), but because it's a good, funny song.
"Without a gun they can't get none
But don't let it be a black or a white one
B/C they'll slam ya down to the street top
Black Po-Lease showin' out for the White cop!"
Ice cube and grandmaster flash best rappers all time. Cant stand most of it but those two put out some good stuff.
Yeah HT, I had 2 older brothers that only listened to rap so there's a couple of them that I like, but most because of nostalgic purposes. Outside of Eminem, I couldn't name you another rapper that made the scene after the 90s.
Wu-Tang, Redman, Nas and West Coast Rap of the early 90s. Never liked Biggie or Tupac.
All the neighborhood kids loved that Hip Hop sh!t. Always was a big fan of Rock and 1990s R&B.
I would rather listen to rap music over Techno or EDM or whatever the phuck they're calling it these days. I also don't do anything Ethnic or Country.
"Sh!t gets no play in my ride!" Hahahaha
Yeah HT, I had 2 older brothers that only listened to rap so there's a couple of them that I like, but most because of nostalgic purposes. Outside of Eminem, I couldn't name you another rapper that made the scene after the 90s.
Wu-Tang, Redman, Nas and West Coast Rap of the early 90s. Never liked Biggie or Tupac.
All the neighborhood kids loved that Hip Hop sh!t. Always was a big fan of Rock and 1990s R&B.
I would rather listen to rap music over Techno or EDM or whatever the phuck they're calling it these days. I also don't do anything Ethnic or Country.