Gateway timeouts, they forgot to pay the bills or the site was being attacked?
Why was Covers down yesterday
I have no idea but it's always down. The server must be ran in a teenager's basement bedroom. If I knew of a better forum I would jump ship immediately but I don't so I'm stuck here.
I have no idea but it's always down. The server must be ran in a teenager's basement bedroom. If I knew of a better forum I would jump ship immediately but I don't so I'm stuck here.
24 hours in a day and it only seems to happen right in the middle of all the action going on and its only the forums the rest of the site seemed to run just fine
24 hours in a day and it only seems to happen right in the middle of all the action going on and its only the forums the rest of the site seemed to run just fine
@PayMeHardRock
It’s been happening for years, never an explanation from the mods. And so right, it’s always in the middle of action, and only the forums.
@PayMeHardRock
It’s been happening for years, never an explanation from the mods. And so right, it’s always in the middle of action, and only the forums.
I realize there were problems yesterday but overall COVERS availability is probably in the high 90 percentile IMO.
We've become dependent on COVERS because of the data & resources provided.
So stop bitching about a FREE product.
![]()
I realize there were problems yesterday but overall COVERS availability is probably in the high 90 percentile IMO.
We've become dependent on COVERS because of the data & resources provided.
So stop bitching about a FREE product.
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,488
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,543
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 409
- MLB Playoffs 15,233
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,013
- Week 6 Money 5,308
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,355
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,197
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,474
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
