• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    why not to use sportsroom.ag

    Metaldude5
    EuroPro
    TheGoldenGoose
    MikeMed
    jdj1981
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2572
    Posts: 6
     
    Metaldude5
    Metaldude5
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2012
    Posts: 94
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2018 - 11:18 PM ET #1

    I have been on sportsroom.ag for 2 years and I have never taken a bonus until just before super bowl, I took a 150 percent match bonus and deposited 300 dollars bringing my account to 750 total. I let it ride on the eagles which took my total to 1400 dollars, I went to collect and they told me I had a rollover to meet, being new at online betting I didn't know what rollover meant, I googled it, they wanted me to roll 750 29X meaning I had to bet 21 grand to be eligable for a payout, I argued that my bonus was only for 450 not 750 and they said I had to roll 750 over 29X. There was no terms of agreement on bonus rules if I would have been more aware I would have not taken the bonus. I hit my rollover, I picked 1 NBA game a night and I bet 750, sometimes I won sometimes I lost, at last the day came I got an email stating congrats your rollover has been met. I went to the cashier to withdraw the MAX of 2 grand.......

     

    Sorry David we cannot meet your payout request, when you accept a bonus and meet the rollover your only eligable to collect 200 per month

     

    What is this bullshit??? This site is nothing more than a complete scam, even if I sat here and collected 200 a month it would most likely take a month before it got to accounting, another 3 weeks before I saw any type of deposit if at all. I cannot believe the type of scum who opperate these books, how are they able to get away with this? I have 60 grand in my account thats basically useless, by the time I collected it all I would either A) Be dead or B) The site shut down

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    I have been on sportsroom.ag for 2 years and I have never taken a bonus until just before super bowl, I took a 150 percent match bonus and deposited 300 dollars bringing my account to 750 total. I let it ride on the eagles which took my total to 1400 dollars, I went to collect and they told me I had a rollover to meet, being new at online betting I didn't know what rollover meant, I googled it, they wanted me to roll 750 29X meaning I had to bet 21 grand to be eligable for a payout, I argued that my bonus was only for 450 not 750 and they said I had to roll 750 over 29X. There was no terms of agreement on bonus rules if I would have been more aware I would have not taken the bonus. I hit my rollover, I picked 1 NBA game a night and I bet 750, sometimes I won sometimes I lost, at last the day came I got an email stating congrats your rollover has been met. I went to the cashier to withdraw the MAX of 2 grand.......

     

    Sorry David we cannot meet your payout request, when you accept a bonus and meet the rollover your only eligable to collect 200 per month

     

    What is this bullshit??? This site is nothing more than a complete scam, even if I sat here and collected 200 a month it would most likely take a month before it got to accounting, another 3 weeks before I saw any type of deposit if at all. I cannot believe the type of scum who opperate these books, how are they able to get away with this? I have 60 grand in my account thats basically useless, by the time I collected it all I would either A) Be dead or B) The site shut down

     
    EuroPro
    EuroPro
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2014
    Posts: 5110
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2018 - 11:23 PM ET #2

    why would u use them? lol their scammers behind payouts still. prob stopped paying people. theres about a million other good sites.. use 5dimes
    Reply
    why would u use them? lol their scammers behind payouts still. prob stopped paying people. theres about a million other good sites.. use 5dimes
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2018 - 11:40 PM ET #3


    I would not use 5Dimes UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. 

    There are only two kinds of 5Dimes Gamblers.

    Ex-Players of 5Dimes that have met Tony.

    Players who have have not yet had the displeasure of meeting Tony.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    I would not use 5Dimes UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. 

    There are only two kinds of 5Dimes Gamblers.

    Ex-Players of 5Dimes that have met Tony.

    Players who have have not yet had the displeasure of meeting Tony.
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Feb. 7, 2018 - 11:46 PM ET #4


    If Bonuses seem too good to be true, guess what?, they ARE.

    I continue to endorse HERITAGE.

    REDUCED JUICE (-108) and CASH BACK.

    You WILL NOT BEAT that deal from an A+ rated on-line Book.

    FACT.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    If Bonuses seem too good to be true, guess what?, they ARE.

    I continue to endorse HERITAGE.

    REDUCED JUICE (-108) and CASH BACK.

    You WILL NOT BEAT that deal from an A+ rated on-line Book.

    FACT.
     
    MikeMed
    MikeMed
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2010
    Posts: 4793
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2018 - 2:46 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    I would not use 5Dimes UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.  There are only two kinds of 5Dimes Gamblers.Ex-Players of 5Dimes that have met Tony.Players who have have not yet had the displeasure of meeting Tony.

     

    I agree........5Dimes has enough capital to buy good reviews..........Tony is quick to close accounts for invalid reasons.

     

    Betonline is the way to go IMO

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    I would not use 5Dimes UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.  There are only two kinds of 5Dimes Gamblers.Ex-Players of 5Dimes that have met Tony.Players who have have not yet had the displeasure of meeting Tony.

     

    I agree........5Dimes has enough capital to buy good reviews..........Tony is quick to close accounts for invalid reasons.

     

    Betonline is the way to go IMO

     
     
    jdj1981
    jdj1981
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2018
    Posts: 33
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2018 - 1:39 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    If Bonuses seem too good to be true, guess what?, they ARE.I continue to endorse HERITAGE.REDUCED JUICE (-108) and CASH BACK.You WILL NOT BEAT that deal from an A+ rated on-line Book.FACT.

    I've been using Intertops.eu and Isagaming.com for the last year and like them the best. I've had problems with Betonline.ag and Bovada.lv, first they were killing me with extra credit card fees and second they were both slow on the pay and confusing on when the payments were going to be processed. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:

    If Bonuses seem too good to be true, guess what?, they ARE.I continue to endorse HERITAGE.REDUCED JUICE (-108) and CASH BACK.You WILL NOT BEAT that deal from an A+ rated on-line Book.FACT.

    I've been using Intertops.eu and Isagaming.com for the last year and like them the best. I've had problems with Betonline.ag and Bovada.lv, first they were killing me with extra credit card fees and second they were both slow on the pay and confusing on when the payments were going to be processed. 

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,894
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,613
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 445
    • MLB Playoffs 16,965
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,296
    • PART DEUX 139
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,363
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,269
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,149
    • Week 6 Money 5,901

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.