Byron Scott is going on about how he's not 'mentally' there and will need time, All over ESPN they are ripping D'Angelo Russell, Yet Swaggy P is being made the victim here, He openly admitted to cheating, How is he the victim? If he hadn't of cheated he wouldn't have said anything noteworthy in Russell's video.
Byron Scott is going on about how he's not 'mentally' there and will need time, All over ESPN they are ripping D'Angelo Russell, Yet Swaggy P is being made the victim here, He openly admitted to cheating, How is he the victim? If he hadn't of cheated he wouldn't have said anything noteworthy in Russell's video.
I've seen it but at the end of the video, D'Angelo Russell tells him he's recording so how did Nick Young not get him to delete it immediately before it leaked out? Weird.
I've seen it but at the end of the video, D'Angelo Russell tells him he's recording so how did Nick Young not get him to delete it immediately before it leaked out? Weird.
I think Russell broke a teammates trust and the team reacted to that as a team. Honestly the lakers team cohesion means nothing to me personally and they are irrelevant in terms of playoffs or the nba. This is probably good drama and headlines.
Maybe young didn't think he was going to actually go public and it was all a joke. I think even Russell would call the thing s joke rather than he personally hates nick young and wanted to ruin his life.
I think Russell broke a teammates trust and the team reacted to that as a team. Honestly the lakers team cohesion means nothing to me personally and they are irrelevant in terms of playoffs or the nba. This is probably good drama and headlines.
Maybe young didn't think he was going to actually go public and it was all a joke. I think even Russell would call the thing s joke rather than he personally hates nick young and wanted to ruin his life.
who is she again ... a no talent wanna be rapper ???
who are they ??? wanna be nba players
If I was a below average journeyman guard who is like ninth off the bench on one of the crappiest teams in the league, with no letter "P" in my name, I would be embarrassed that I not only have the nickname "Swaggy P" that I gave myself, but that I claim "God gave it to me". But, I guess he gets the last laugh as the Buss family cuts him his super inflated check every week......
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:
WHO CARES About any of them
who is she again ... a no talent wanna be rapper ???
who are they ??? wanna be nba players
If I was a below average journeyman guard who is like ninth off the bench on one of the crappiest teams in the league, with no letter "P" in my name, I would be embarrassed that I not only have the nickname "Swaggy P" that I gave myself, but that I claim "God gave it to me". But, I guess he gets the last laugh as the Buss family cuts him his super inflated check every week......