Posted:
#1
Remember Becky Bodog who used to be a member here to represent the site?
She was underwhelming in terms of assistance but it was a comfort to see Bodog extend that courtesy to gamblers.
5 Dimes?
Nothing here from them. Nothing. The biggest gambling forum on the web. And their living breathing customer service reps are rude and disconnected.
Tony,
Why not a:
Donna Dimes
or a
Fiona Five
Or a
Greedy Gretchen
Or a
Wanda Whale
To assist us here????
Your site has been hacked. Credit card numbers have been stolen. Mine has been stolen. You are responsible. Send someone here to answer to us or you will be boycotted en masse and you'll lose millions. I swear on my life I'll get every member here to tail me during a hot streak just to bomb your site with winners.
Respond or you will be "sent for" like I have sent for Steve Wynn.
