Posted:
#1
A sub-human person is somebody like Michael Vick, somebody that abuses an animal that is otherwise defenseless. Or a doctor that lures an animal into a trap to kill it just for game purposes.
BUT
I am having the hardest time trying to wrap my head around all of these protesters that are growing by numbers at Heinz Field in an effort to I guess try to get Vick removed from the organization.
I've unfortunately lived in Pittsburgh for a life's entirety. I got to be here when another sub-human JAMES HARRISON beat the living hell out of his wife over if their newborn baby should be Baptized or not. And then I watched the Rooney's bizarrely defend Harrison's action as actions of PRIDE!!!!!! And nobody, NOBODY protested Harrison playing for the organization, or the Rooney's for condoning abuse on women. Disgusting yinzers waved their terrible towels and basked in the moment. Santonio Holmes hit with abuse charges, no protest. Alameeda Ta'amu almost killed two policers and countless bystanders in a drunken rage behind the wheel, no protest. But a guy, who had already served a two year jail term, and committed a crime almost a century ago is being historically protested in the steel city.
Not to mention the family of this idiot doctor that killed Cecil the lion being abused, tormented, threatened and embarrassed every day. Why??? They didn't do anything to this lion, but their lives are pretty much f**ked up at this point because of these psychos.
Where are people's priorities anymore? I'll say it again, that abusing a defenseless animal makes you a subhuman pig that should pay the price. But you know a woman at the fist of a 260 lb NFL linebacker is pretty defenseless too. A family that only crime is being related to a lion poacher is pretty defenseless too. I guess I just don't get the knee-jerk raging lunacy reactions from people when it comes to animals.
