I don’t it ? And they’re called clients ? Lol sounds like a barbershop. I’ve never met anyone who buys picks before.
Why do people buy nfl picks ?
All the winners are free here. Little work is all it takes. Just scan the picks that are given here by the same people day in and day out. Doesn't take long to figure out who hit between 40-50% of their games to some who hit only 30-40%. You will clean up.
All the winners are free here. Little work is all it takes. Just scan the picks that are given here by the same people day in and day out. Doesn't take long to figure out who hit between 40-50% of their games to some who hit only 30-40%. You will clean up.
@dynamicz
Lol, that’s insanity to me. I love the grind of doing the research and coming to my own conclusions. Of course, it’s nice to have others who give opinions but I ain’t paying for that
@dynamicz
Lol, that’s insanity to me. I love the grind of doing the research and coming to my own conclusions. Of course, it’s nice to have others who give opinions but I ain’t paying for that
Low IQ bettors buy picks. All you have to do is bet small, fade the public by betting underdog spreads, don't chase losses, don't bet parlays, don't let emotions control you that's self discipline.
Low IQ bettors buy picks. All you have to do is bet small, fade the public by betting underdog spreads, don't chase losses, don't bet parlays, don't let emotions control you that's self discipline.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,747
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,569
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 421
- MLB Playoffs 15,678
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,064
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,356
- Week 6 Money 5,343
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,212
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,493
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
