I have been playing with them for a nths now and have won over 100k....I can't get paid the way the site said I would when I signed up....I cantc get Bitcoin or MoneyGram....they told me only bank wire for 25k each time....which I feel is wrong of the book...I took the wire for 25k and my account was frizen due to the bank thinking it's fraud which I had to send back as of yesterday.....I never heard of a site trying to force different payout they don't offer on there site....and I can't get another account and they not giving me other option....wht should I do in this case....
Who plays with BetDSI
Views: 683
Posts: 5
Posted:
#1
I have been playing with them for a nths now and have won over 100k....I can't get paid the way the site said I would when I signed up....I cantc get Bitcoin or MoneyGram....they told me only bank wire for 25k each time....which I feel is wrong of the book...I took the wire for 25k and my account was frizen due to the bank thinking it's fraud which I had to send back as of yesterday.....I never heard of a site trying to force different payout they don't offer on there site....and I can't get another account and they not giving me other option....wht should I do in this case....
Posted:
#4
I have an account with Betdsi but never cashed 100k.Are they refusing to pay you like you deposited as that was the method that was the usual.
Pay you like you played it......so to speak.
I have an account with Betdsi but never cashed 100k.Are they refusing to pay you like you deposited as that was the method that was the usual.
Pay you like you played it......so to speak.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
