I’m just curious as to how many of you play online. I’m also curious as to whether or not you have made any money or if you just keep losing.
If you play, do you keep records of profits and losses?
Thanks in advance. Peace!
I’m just curious as to how many of you play online. I’m also curious as to whether or not you have made any money or if you just keep losing.
If you play, do you keep records of profits and losses?
Thanks in advance. Peace!
I’m just curious as to how many of you play online. I’m also curious as to whether or not you have made any money or if you just keep losing.
If you play, do you keep records of profits and losses?
Thanks in advance. Peace!
Honestly just the money you are going to play with to some charity you like.
I wouldnt risk 10 bucks playing any online casino game. Its just way to easy for them to cheat us.
Good Luck if you play thou![]()
Honestly just the money you are going to play with to some charity you like.
I wouldnt risk 10 bucks playing any online casino game. Its just way to easy for them to cheat us.
Good Luck if you play thou![]()
they don’t cheat but they shuffle decks way too early and changes dealer everytime you are on a small roll to change your luck
they don’t cheat but they shuffle decks way too early and changes dealer everytime you are on a small roll to change your luck
