Posted:
#1
WHO is going to ORDER a PIZZA and wings???
Views: 1010
Posts: 10
Posted:
#2
hahaha Was going to start a Thread on Wings because I never understood the fascination with these things that are all skin and bones.
Pizza maybe.
Pizza maybe.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
hahaha Was going to start a Thread on Wings because I never understood the fascination with these things that are all skin and bones.
Pizza maybe.
Pizza maybe.
Posted:
#3
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
hahaha Was going to start a Thread on Wings because I never understood the fascination with these things that are all skin and bones.
Pizza maybe.
hahaha Was going to start a Thread on Wings because I never understood the fascination with these things that are all skin and bones.
Pizza maybe.
Chicken tacos 
Chicken wings.... the biggest waste of money. Almost $1 if not more for 2 bites and some sauce.
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
hahaha Was going to start a Thread on Wings because I never understood the fascination with these things that are all skin and bones.
Pizza maybe.
hahaha Was going to start a Thread on Wings because I never understood the fascination with these things that are all skin and bones.
Pizza maybe.
Chicken tacos 
Chicken wings.... the biggest waste of money. Almost $1 if not more for 2 bites and some sauce.
Posted:
#6
Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:
Chicken tacos 
Chicken wings.... the biggest waste of money. Almost $1 if not more for 2 bites and some sauce.
It is good value compared to an Oyster or Clam or Sushi.
Most of the country doesn't know how to make a good wing though...
Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:
Chicken tacos 
Chicken wings.... the biggest waste of money. Almost $1 if not more for 2 bites and some sauce.
It is good value compared to an Oyster or Clam or Sushi.
Most of the country doesn't know how to make a good wing though...
Posted:
#9
WE ARE ADDICTED TO WINGS here in BUFFALO
The Good Ones are amazing
( WILL POULTRY WNY distributed )
I like them crispy & saucy .....
25 hot 25 Garlic Parm
BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
WE ARE ADDICTED TO WINGS here in BUFFALO
The Good Ones are amazing
( WILL POULTRY WNY distributed )
I like them crispy & saucy .....
25 hot 25 Garlic Parm
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,347
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,861
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,210
- PART DEUX 128
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,058
- Week 6 Money 7,688
- Trump's legacy? 33,977
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
