My first girlfriend named Kim from my child hood, I often wonder how her life turned out and what became of her. Have searched online before but naturally no luck.
Who from your past do you wish you could contact again?
Is this just a Contact Again or a full Time Travel Do-Over???
The dude who sold me that brick of Lebanese Blond Hash in 1976 for $20.
I'd have been a millionaire a few times over.
Is this just a Contact Again or a full Time Travel Do-Over???
The dude who sold me that brick of Lebanese Blond Hash in 1976 for $20.
I'd have been a millionaire a few times over.
My late brother. Was 18 when he died. I was 20. Man, I don't know about you, but I gained a considerable amount of "experience" during those years. Which he never got a chance for. Pity.
My late brother. Was 18 when he died. I was 20. Man, I don't know about you, but I gained a considerable amount of "experience" during those years. Which he never got a chance for. Pity.
Besides deceased loved ones, the most common answer would be, your younger self. I'd give him all the advice of what to do and what NOT to do but then again, it's our past experiences that shape us to what we are now. We don't know the future. What happens if all these mediocre/bad experiences is setting us up for something good/amazing down the road?
What if it all leads a disappointment?
I guess we'll just have to keep living life to find out..![]()
![]()
![]()
Besides deceased loved ones, the most common answer would be, your younger self. I'd give him all the advice of what to do and what NOT to do but then again, it's our past experiences that shape us to what we are now. We don't know the future. What happens if all these mediocre/bad experiences is setting us up for something good/amazing down the road?
What if it all leads a disappointment?
I guess we'll just have to keep living life to find out..![]()
![]()
![]()
Judge Kaiser. Threw me in jail for 4 days on a no bail warrant for a failure to appear. Court appearance at 7am?!![]()
Still looking for his burial site so I can dig him up.
Judge Kaiser. Threw me in jail for 4 days on a no bail warrant for a failure to appear. Court appearance at 7am?!![]()
Still looking for his burial site so I can dig him up.
I'd go back a few generations to the Civil War era. Looking thru our family tree, there's a Great x? Grandfather that, in his bio it states, 'survived numerous hand to hand skirmishes'. One stray bullet, or wrong move w/ the bayonet, etc., poof!!!, I'm not here. Just wanna shake his hand & say "thanks".
I'd go back a few generations to the Civil War era. Looking thru our family tree, there's a Great x? Grandfather that, in his bio it states, 'survived numerous hand to hand skirmishes'. One stray bullet, or wrong move w/ the bayonet, etc., poof!!!, I'm not here. Just wanna shake his hand & say "thanks".
I'd go back a few generations to the Civil War era. Looking thru our family tree, there's a Great x? Grandfather that, in his bio it states, 'survived numerous hand to hand skirmishes'. One stray bullet, or wrong move w/ the bayonet, etc., poof!!!, I'm not here. Just wanna shake his hand & say "thanks".
Union or Confederacy?
I'd go back a few generations to the Civil War era. Looking thru our family tree, there's a Great x? Grandfather that, in his bio it states, 'survived numerous hand to hand skirmishes'. One stray bullet, or wrong move w/ the bayonet, etc., poof!!!, I'm not here. Just wanna shake his hand & say "thanks".
Union or Confederacy?
Judge Kaiser. Threw me in jail for 4 days on a no bail warrant for a failure to appear. Court appearance at 7am?!
Still looking for his burial site so I can dig him up.
Drink a case of your favorite brew and a serious pizz on his grave will suffice.
Judge Kaiser. Threw me in jail for 4 days on a no bail warrant for a failure to appear. Court appearance at 7am?!
Still looking for his burial site so I can dig him up.
Drink a case of your favorite brew and a serious pizz on his grave will suffice.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
