I am because of Messi
Who do you like football because of?
@Forever10
to quote my man, Dandy Don Meredith: Folks, i have heard of good hookers, I have heard of bad hookers, I have never heard of a "Fair Hooker" Fair Hooker of the early 70's Cleveland Browns.
@Forever10
to quote my man, Dandy Don Meredith: Folks, i have heard of good hookers, I have heard of bad hookers, I have never heard of a "Fair Hooker" Fair Hooker of the early 70's Cleveland Browns.
William Becker.
Not a football player, rather he was my advanced math teacher for grades 7-8-9 way back in the 1970's in mid-Michigan. A graduate of Ohio St and marching band member.
Back then it was Woody Hayes vs Bo Schembechler. Mr. Becker would give us extra homework every time Michigan beat Ohio State and would rub it in our nose everytime Ohio State beat Michigan.
One year we had a local hero, QB at Michigan, Tom Slade, come into our classroom and chew out Mr. Becker in front of all of us. Watched his face turn red in embarrassment!!
GREAT MEMORIES!!!
Been hooked on college football ever since.
William Becker.
Not a football player, rather he was my advanced math teacher for grades 7-8-9 way back in the 1970's in mid-Michigan. A graduate of Ohio St and marching band member.
Back then it was Woody Hayes vs Bo Schembechler. Mr. Becker would give us extra homework every time Michigan beat Ohio State and would rub it in our nose everytime Ohio State beat Michigan.
One year we had a local hero, QB at Michigan, Tom Slade, come into our classroom and chew out Mr. Becker in front of all of us. Watched his face turn red in embarrassment!!
GREAT MEMORIES!!!
Been hooked on college football ever since.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
