• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    who collects sports cards ??????

    Mudcats7
    spockgato
    Mark_The_Narc
    vetdrm
    jimrockford22
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 373
    Posts: 16
     
    Mudcats7
    Mudcats7
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2020
    Posts: 1003
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2022 - 8:21 AM ET #1

    i collected   cards when i was young. i just got back into it again.    some     packs/ boxes are very pricy.   because   there are sighned cards and limited production cards.   

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    i collected   cards when i was young. i just got back into it again.    some     packs/ boxes are very pricy.   because   there are sighned cards and limited production cards.   

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2022 - 1:49 PM ET #2

    Every pack I’ve ever opened ,

    it’s the most berserk thing ,

    there he is again , I only get Kent Hrbek…..

    no Manny Mota’s , no Juan Minaya…holy shitt ,

    only the Minnesota Twin boasting his ferocious swing 

    maybe one day I’ll  get a Griffey , possibly a Willie

    Randolph

    or a San Francisco Manny Trillo , now that would be fantastic please hands would clasp it laughs would spill yo

    filling my environment with the sounds of jubilation 

    think Rod Carew on that occasion where he got that milestone basehit 

    Three Thousand….I can see it now bitcch…..Oh my God , check at first , did I mention it’s the worst thing

    there he is again like a descending testicle the venerable Kent Hrbek…….

    the guy’s haunting my dreams !

     

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    Every pack I’ve ever opened ,

    it’s the most berserk thing ,

    there he is again , I only get Kent Hrbek…..

    no Manny Mota’s , no Juan Minaya…holy shitt ,

    only the Minnesota Twin boasting his ferocious swing 

    maybe one day I’ll  get a Griffey , possibly a Willie

    Randolph

    or a San Francisco Manny Trillo , now that would be fantastic please hands would clasp it laughs would spill yo

    filling my environment with the sounds of jubilation 

    think Rod Carew on that occasion where he got that milestone basehit 

    Three Thousand….I can see it now bitcch…..Oh my God , check at first , did I mention it’s the worst thing

    there he is again like a descending testicle the venerable Kent Hrbek…….

    the guy’s haunting my dreams !

     

     
    Mark_The_Narc
    Mark_The_Narc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 1987
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2022 - 6:17 PM ET #3

    I swear I was getting Kent Tekulve cards well into the early 90's and I stopped collecting cards in the early 80's and am pretty sure he was done playing by the early 80's. How's that possible. But seriously, that dude was in every pack I ever opened as a kid. 

    Reply

    I swear I was getting Kent Tekulve cards well into the early 90's and I stopped collecting cards in the early 80's and am pretty sure he was done playing by the early 80's. How's that possible. But seriously, that dude was in every pack I ever opened as a kid. 

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2022 - 6:32 PM ET #4

    Ahhhh …… them motherfucckin’ spectacles , gotta be Kent Tekulv , yes ya know , mister stretch bent degenerate with the elastic elbow throw

    helter skelter mode

    like gumby with a robot arm

    leave em lunging in disgust , show Pops props , no problem harm

    opposing batters in middle relief

    a G.I. JOE soldier rat tat tat tatter blitzkrieg with the sinker N cheese…..

    dorkiest looking player of All Time yo…..

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    Ahhhh …… them motherfucckin’ spectacles , gotta be Kent Tekulv , yes ya know , mister stretch bent degenerate with the elastic elbow throw

    helter skelter mode

    like gumby with a robot arm

    leave em lunging in disgust , show Pops props , no problem harm

    opposing batters in middle relief

    a G.I. JOE soldier rat tat tat tatter blitzkrieg with the sinker N cheese…..

    dorkiest looking player of All Time yo…..

     
    vetdrm
    vetdrm
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 14987
    Posted: Jan. 3, 2022 - 10:06 PM ET #5

    Needle in a haystack, Diamond in the rough

    priceless and heavy cant touch what you cant have.

     

    Reply

    Needle in a haystack, Diamond in the rough

    priceless and heavy cant touch what you cant have.

     

     
    jimrockford22
    jimrockford22
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 2179
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2022 - 10:00 PM ET #6

    Where can I buy thousands of old random cards? They don't need to be quality... Or I'd happy to buy a whole set with the valuable cards removed (obviously the set would be much cheaper)

    Everywhere I look they want $2 plus $5 shipping for a pepi mangual card

    Reply

    Where can I buy thousands of old random cards? They don't need to be quality... Or I'd happy to buy a whole set with the valuable cards removed (obviously the set would be much cheaper)

    Everywhere I look they want $2 plus $5 shipping for a pepi mangual card

     
    jimrockford22
    jimrockford22
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2013
    Posts: 2179
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2022 - 10:02 PM ET #7

    I remember reading about the guy who wants to buy every tim wallach card.... Every cardboard blank.with Wallach on it, not just each season/brand of card

    Reply

    I remember reading about the guy who wants to buy every tim wallach card.... Every cardboard blank.with Wallach on it, not just each season/brand of card

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2022 - 10:44 AM ET #8

    No doubt he was obviously a pretty motherfuccker but that’s kind of creepy

    kinda like the Dodger Olmedo Saenz watching you while your sleeping

    or that San Francisco Giant Brian Wilson firing high and inside with the cheese please

    don’t  rewind the time Pedro Martinez threw aside Don Zimmer , what a crime , what was he like 89 ? Violence isn’t needed between the lines agreed peeps ?…….

    and how come Willie McGee always looked like he just finished snorting a line of coke ? Answer me that riddle my niddle…..

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    No doubt he was obviously a pretty motherfuccker but that’s kind of creepy

    kinda like the Dodger Olmedo Saenz watching you while your sleeping

    or that San Francisco Giant Brian Wilson firing high and inside with the cheese please

    don’t  rewind the time Pedro Martinez threw aside Don Zimmer , what a crime , what was he like 89 ? Violence isn’t needed between the lines agreed peeps ?…….

    and how come Willie McGee always looked like he just finished snorting a line of coke ? Answer me that riddle my niddle…..

     
    totter
    totter
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 24979
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2022 - 6:14 PM ET #9

    I collected when I was young. Back then, it was just topps.i put together complete sets buying pack after pack from our old variety store in town. Eventually I ordered complete sets starting in 1977. Collected the kelloggs 3-d cards out of cereal boxes and the cards from bottom of hostess boxes. Did have a few topps giants from 70 and 71. I kept up the hobby when fleer and donruss came out in 1981,then it was score and upper deck. Just got to be to many brands,so I just bought the topps set every year. Finally got to be where I didn't keep up anymore and I sold most of my collection a couple years ago. I had every topps complete set from 1973 to 2014,plus a lot of fleer,donruss score,and upper deck sets.  I still have a bunch of individual cards I kept from my childhood days. YES,I  miss the collecting, but I didn't do it to ever think about as a money making idea. Just loved the different cards and loved buying packs from when they were 5 cents,10 cents.  Ahh the good ole days.

    Reply

    I collected when I was young. Back then, it was just topps.i put together complete sets buying pack after pack from our old variety store in town. Eventually I ordered complete sets starting in 1977. Collected the kelloggs 3-d cards out of cereal boxes and the cards from bottom of hostess boxes. Did have a few topps giants from 70 and 71. I kept up the hobby when fleer and donruss came out in 1981,then it was score and upper deck. Just got to be to many brands,so I just bought the topps set every year. Finally got to be where I didn't keep up anymore and I sold most of my collection a couple years ago. I had every topps complete set from 1973 to 2014,plus a lot of fleer,donruss score,and upper deck sets.  I still have a bunch of individual cards I kept from my childhood days. YES,I  miss the collecting, but I didn't do it to ever think about as a money making idea. Just loved the different cards and loved buying packs from when they were 5 cents,10 cents.  Ahh the good ole days.

     
    chic-cardinals
    chic-cardinals
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 7814
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2022 - 7:02 PM ET #10

    I've just kept what I had. Mostly junk wax.

    Sold a  a few hundred to a card shop.

    Had a rookie Payton , and a 1971 Clemente.

    Not in great shape but good enough for collectirs interested. They gave me 700 for all the cards and macfarlane figures.

    I still have 1970s cards..but mostly other junk wax years.

    New stuff is too much

    Reply

    I've just kept what I had. Mostly junk wax.

    Sold a  a few hundred to a card shop.

    Had a rookie Payton , and a 1971 Clemente.

    Not in great shape but good enough for collectirs interested. They gave me 700 for all the cards and macfarlane figures.

    I still have 1970s cards..but mostly other junk wax years.

    New stuff is too much

     
    maxwagers781
    maxwagers781
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 3276
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2022 - 8:22 PM ET #11

    How much are they worth now? 

    Nuthin but a g thang baby
    Reply

    How much are they worth now? 

     
    totter
    totter
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 24979
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2022 - 9:39 PM ET #12

    @chic-cardinals

     Liked those 71s with the black border. Also like the look of the 72 and 75 sets too

    Reply

    @chic-cardinals

     Liked those 71s with the black border. Also like the look of the 72 and 75 sets too

     
    CheckChange1000
    CheckChange1000
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2021
    Posts: 43
    Posted: Jan. 14, 2022 - 1:33 AM ET #13

    I got back into cards last summer. I love chasing autographed cards in retail and hobby boxes. I've done well with Game Of Thrones cards too which have signed and inscribed cards from every character in the series. Next, I might try A Word From Your President boxes, which have signatures from every President. Yep, every one.

    Btw, Kyle McGowin from the Nats opened up a card shop in West Palm Beach, FL. Check out his site, especially if you're into live breaks.

    Reply

    I got back into cards last summer. I love chasing autographed cards in retail and hobby boxes. I've done well with Game Of Thrones cards too which have signed and inscribed cards from every character in the series. Next, I might try A Word From Your President boxes, which have signatures from every President. Yep, every one.

    Btw, Kyle McGowin from the Nats opened up a card shop in West Palm Beach, FL. Check out his site, especially if you're into live breaks.

     
    chic-cardinals
    chic-cardinals
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 7814
    Posted: Jan. 14, 2022 - 10:15 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by totter:

    @chic-cardinals  Liked those 71s with the black border. Also like the look of the 72 and 75 sets too
     

    Yep

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by totter:

    @chic-cardinals  Liked those 71s with the black border. Also like the look of the 72 and 75 sets too
     

    Yep

     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2022 - 5:40 AM ET #15

    Been collecting for 40 years, and counting....

    Contact me for any MLB player card from 1923 / 2022

    including; Babe Ruth, Ty Cobb, Hank Greenberg, Joe DiMaggio, Mickey Mantle, Don Larson, Willie Mays, School 'boy' Rowe, Ted Williams, Nolan Ryan, and Derek Jeeter (rookie)  etc. etc

    the best to all

    clover

     

    Reply

    Been collecting for 40 years, and counting....

    Contact me for any MLB player card from 1923 / 2022

    including; Babe Ruth, Ty Cobb, Hank Greenberg, Joe DiMaggio, Mickey Mantle, Don Larson, Willie Mays, School 'boy' Rowe, Ted Williams, Nolan Ryan, and Derek Jeeter (rookie)  etc. etc

    the best to all

    clover

     

     
     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Jan. 18, 2022 - 5:41 AM ET #16

    @spockgato

     Well said my brother!

    peace_5

    Reply

    @spockgato

     Well said my brother!

    peace_5

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,849
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 441
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,593
    • MLB Playoffs 16,789
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,143
    • PART DEUX 129
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,393
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,233
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.