hungry FOR sry
Which NBA team do you think is more hungry or a championship?
Views: 601
Posts: 12
Posted:
#3
Quote Originally Posted by rr207:
Okc is a dark horse ?? I like Westbrook to turn it up in ge playoffs.
Okc is a dark horse ?? I like Westbrook to turn it up in ge playoffs.
I honestly don't think there is any team that can beat GS this year. They win back to back easy as long as they are healthy. GS is just too good. Houston might give them a run but in a 7 game series they'll crap out against GS and their solid game flow.
Quote Originally Posted by rr207:
Okc is a dark horse ?? I like Westbrook to turn it up in ge playoffs.
Okc is a dark horse ?? I like Westbrook to turn it up in ge playoffs.
I honestly don't think there is any team that can beat GS this year. They win back to back easy as long as they are healthy. GS is just too good. Houston might give them a run but in a 7 game series they'll crap out against GS and their solid game flow.
Posted:
#4
Everyone will be on the warriors. It’s too easy. I think this time around there won’t be any sweeping. I’ll bet that we’ll see much more seven game series this playoffs, not like that year when warriors and Cavs won every single game.
Everyone will be on the warriors. It’s too easy. I think this time around there won’t be any sweeping. I’ll bet that we’ll see much more seven game series this playoffs, not like that year when warriors and Cavs won every single game.
Posted:
#10
Quote Originally Posted by lennon65:
NY Knicks.
"All we are sayyying....is give piece a chance" NY Knicks.
NYN to WIN the NBA Championship +3000
this future prop say's it all.
Westgate SuperBook LV
Quote Originally Posted by lennon65:
NY Knicks.
"All we are sayyying....is give piece a chance" NY Knicks.
NYN to WIN the NBA Championship +3000
this future prop say's it all.
Westgate SuperBook LV
Posted:
#11
In my humble opinion, the hungriest teams in the NBA by far are, the Rockets & CAVS, no team comes close to unseating the World Champion Warriors, with the exception of these two.
In my humble opinion, the hungriest teams in the NBA by far are, the Rockets & CAVS, no team comes close to unseating the World Champion Warriors, with the exception of these two.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
