I am going to Vegas this weekend and signing up for the Circa Survivor contest, but I also want to join a season long pick contest. Last year I did both Circa Survivor (bounced week 1 ) and Circa Million IV. (middling results).
I have no problem burning the $1K in survivor again, because at least it seems hopeful at first. However, the Circa Million seems nearly impossible to cash. You have to hit at a 70% clip it seems, and that doesn't guarantee anything. I'm thinking of going with the Westgate Super Contest. The money won't be as high, but neither will be the volume of players, sharp as they may be.
Does anyone have an opinion on which contest to go with, or a different one they prefer? Thanks in advance for all trolling answers
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I am going to Vegas this weekend and signing up for the Circa Survivor contest, but I also want to join a season long pick contest. Last year I did both Circa Survivor (bounced week 1 ) and Circa Million IV. (middling results).
I have no problem burning the $1K in survivor again, because at least it seems hopeful at first. However, the Circa Million seems nearly impossible to cash. You have to hit at a 70% clip it seems, and that doesn't guarantee anything. I'm thinking of going with the Westgate Super Contest. The money won't be as high, but neither will be the volume of players, sharp as they may be.
Does anyone have an opinion on which contest to go with, or a different one they prefer? Thanks in advance for all trolling answers