Which Betting System or Tool is the Best for football?
Anyone will tell you money management is the key--even though it goes against human instinct and the gambling nature...many times I pulled out of a deep hole by betting recklessly drunk, then by holding back out of caution---but then I didnt catalogue all my wins and losses Id be afraid almost if I saw how much I lost...I dont look at it in those terms Im betting to bet, yes to win but only so I can keep betting not to buy a condo...theres no sure fire method beyond straight guts of going with your instinct if that doesnt satisfy your curiosity then![]()
Anyone will tell you money management is the key--even though it goes against human instinct and the gambling nature...many times I pulled out of a deep hole by betting recklessly drunk, then by holding back out of caution---but then I didnt catalogue all my wins and losses Id be afraid almost if I saw how much I lost...I dont look at it in those terms Im betting to bet, yes to win but only so I can keep betting not to buy a condo...theres no sure fire method beyond straight guts of going with your instinct if that doesnt satisfy your curiosity then![]()
For many years, I've used a python based, artificial intelligence program. I no longer make picks out of ego, or personal emotion. I just trust the math.
For many years, I've used a python based, artificial intelligence program. I no longer make picks out of ego, or personal emotion. I just trust the math.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
