So i'm watching Terminator 2 for, no shit, probably like the 400th time. Wife instantly knocks out like the other 150 times i've turned to this movie while we're laying in bed so i'm not getting any Sunday night cheeks. I'm pretty lit. Sarah Connor is firing a couple hundred rounds into this dudes house. I know in movies "silencers" are suppose to be quiet as shit but you figure somebody would hear that mayhem. Then she fires 1, 2, 3 shots from what looks like a 1911 or some Browning derivitive. I guess there are spots deep in the hills that are kinda secluded but damn.
Also, if Miles Dyson started all this based on technology from the chip from the original Terminator, where did the original Terminator come from? Such Chicken vs Egg issues with the Terminator series. It's an endless loop.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
So i'm watching Terminator 2 for, no shit, probably like the 400th time. Wife instantly knocks out like the other 150 times i've turned to this movie while we're laying in bed so i'm not getting any Sunday night cheeks. I'm pretty lit. Sarah Connor is firing a couple hundred rounds into this dudes house. I know in movies "silencers" are suppose to be quiet as shit but you figure somebody would hear that mayhem. Then she fires 1, 2, 3 shots from what looks like a 1911 or some Browning derivitive. I guess there are spots deep in the hills that are kinda secluded but damn.
Also, if Miles Dyson started all this based on technology from the chip from the original Terminator, where did the original Terminator come from? Such Chicken vs Egg issues with the Terminator series. It's an endless loop.
Stu-Good morning! first point of conversation....you HAD to be pretty lit to be talking about "Sunday Night Cheeks" and it was only Saturday night. Unless you live in a futuristic world. Here is what I found out...
30065 CA-1 Malibu, CA 90265
The swanky home of Cyberdyne engineer Miles Dyson is located on Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu, about halfway between Santa Monica and Point Mugu.
Because the scene called for lots of gunfire, Morris says "extensive notification" was required for the region's equestrian neighbors. "A lot of people [had] horses, and they hear from quite a distance," he notes.
(The same extensively-remodeled home was also Tad Hamilton's mansion in the 2004 rom-com Win a Date With Tad Hamilton!)
Stu-Good morning! first point of conversation....you HAD to be pretty lit to be talking about "Sunday Night Cheeks" and it was only Saturday night. Unless you live in a futuristic world. Here is what I found out...
30065 CA-1 Malibu, CA 90265
The swanky home of Cyberdyne engineer Miles Dyson is located on Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu, about halfway between Santa Monica and Point Mugu.
Because the scene called for lots of gunfire, Morris says "extensive notification" was required for the region's equestrian neighbors. "A lot of people [had] horses, and they hear from quite a distance," he notes.
(The same extensively-remodeled home was also Tad Hamilton's mansion in the 2004 rom-com Win a Date With Tad Hamilton!)