Posted:
#1
Where r u spending New Years Eve?
Views: 795
Posts: 11
Posted:
#9
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
Bullsh!t.
I"ll be at Foxwoods with Wifey.
Party on.
Bullsh!t.
I"ll be at Foxwoods with Wifey.
Party on.
Good for you goose, have fun.
NY Eve is great for couples, especially the women. It's super important to them and the relationship.
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
Bullsh!t.
I"ll be at Foxwoods with Wifey.
Party on.
Bullsh!t.
I"ll be at Foxwoods with Wifey.
Party on.
Good for you goose, have fun.
NY Eve is great for couples, especially the women. It's super important to them and the relationship.
Posted:
#10
Well since I've had some heart complications these past 3 months, I'll say hopefully NOT in the back of an ambulance headed to a hospital!!
Hopefully at my neighbors where they will have a room ready for us to spend the night. It's a 10 min walk back, our yards are on 4 1/2 acreage and usually too dam cold to attempt.
Well since I've had some heart complications these past 3 months, I'll say hopefully NOT in the back of an ambulance headed to a hospital!!
Hopefully at my neighbors where they will have a room ready for us to spend the night. It's a 10 min walk back, our yards are on 4 1/2 acreage and usually too dam cold to attempt.
Posted:
#11
Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:
Good for you goose, have fun.
NY Eve is great for couples, especially the women. It's super important to them and the relationship.
Married 25 years, with her for 28 years.
Rule number one... You have to lose a few battles to win the war.
Rule number two... Refer to rule number one.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:
Good for you goose, have fun.
NY Eve is great for couples, especially the women. It's super important to them and the relationship.
Married 25 years, with her for 28 years.
Rule number one... You have to lose a few battles to win the war.
Rule number two... Refer to rule number one.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,348
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,862
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- PART DEUX 141
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,214
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,121
- Week 6 Money 7,892
- Trump's legacy? 33,977
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
