My friend gave me free ETH! Hahaha. Not too much but might as well use it. Any games you know where I can play it on?
That's really cool.
There are several websites where you can use ETH as a payment method, hybrid casinos mostly. For example, Betcoin Sports could be an option, and it's quite similar to Sportbet.
That's really cool.
There are several websites where you can use ETH as a payment method, hybrid casinos mostly. For example, Betcoin Sports could be an option, and it's quite similar to Sportbet.
Speaking of hybrid casinos, they operate with both cryptos and fiats which is quite convenient. But such services usually require some personal information (for the purposes of security), so some people prefer bitcoin-only casinos. For me, it’s not a problem at all, I’m mostly concerned about casino’s reliability. Hate scammers!![]()
Speaking of hybrid casinos, they operate with both cryptos and fiats which is quite convenient. But such services usually require some personal information (for the purposes of security), so some people prefer bitcoin-only casinos. For me, it’s not a problem at all, I’m mostly concerned about casino’s reliability. Hate scammers!![]()
