I have a few friends who bet with bookies but I don't I just want to know
When you don't pay up does the bookie come after you right away?
Usually takes a month. First they come with an aluminum softball bat, usually take out the knee caps.....
Next month, if still no payment the old ball peen hammer to the hands, nuts in a vice if it's a lot of money owed.
Next month...you'll be wearing concrete Nikes at the bottom of Lake Mead
Usually takes a month. First they come with an aluminum softball bat, usually take out the knee caps.....
Next month, if still no payment the old ball peen hammer to the hands, nuts in a vice if it's a lot of money owed.
Next month...you'll be wearing concrete Nikes at the bottom of Lake Mead
My locals are affiliated with cartels so I pay 1st thing on Monday morning without any delay. They pay me late...I don't complain.
Careful. you never know who's on the other end these days.
My locals are affiliated with cartels so I pay 1st thing on Monday morning without any delay. They pay me late...I don't complain.
Careful. you never know who's on the other end these days.
They rarely come after you these days. You can pretty much just mush everyone in the black market and there’s a good chance nothing will ever happen to you.
They rarely come after you these days. You can pretty much just mush everyone in the black market and there’s a good chance nothing will ever happen to you.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
