Just curious. Mine is ~$250 a game.
What’s your average bet per game?
College Football $500-$5000
College Basketball $200-$5000
NFL $200-$1000
NBA $100-$500
MLB wagers vary wildly. Anywhere from a few hundo to a few grand. The largest wager I ever made was a 20K on Temple, of all teams. It was a winner. I've gone up to 10K many times but I mostly stay in the ranges above.
College Football $500-$5000
College Basketball $200-$5000
NFL $200-$1000
NBA $100-$500
MLB wagers vary wildly. Anywhere from a few hundo to a few grand. The largest wager I ever made was a 20K on Temple, of all teams. It was a winner. I've gone up to 10K many times but I mostly stay in the ranges above.
Overseas $200-2000 .
Vegas $1000- 5000. largest 10k on AZ diamondbacks (won )
5000 on a 3 team MLB paid 40+K ,That was fun. won the first two, ticket was worth like 17+K now. 3rd game Cubs raining out.
drove from Vegas to Stateline thinking my ticket was now a 2 team parlay not very happy about the 17K winnings , looked up at the board 9:00PM and the game started ( I changed my mind about the 17K real fast lol ) anyway I knew the game was over in the 3rd inning . i forget the score . big fun collecting that money, 5 different casinos. ( Actually 6 casinos I had 6K on it $1000 of it was for a buddy that knew I was betting it and ask me to get a ticket for him.
Hit a few 3 team MLB parlays dogs, tickets cost $400-500 paid over $7000. ( days apart )
buddy hit a 7 team college ball $3000 paid $80+K that was a fun night.
Overseas $200-2000 .
Vegas $1000- 5000. largest 10k on AZ diamondbacks (won )
5000 on a 3 team MLB paid 40+K ,That was fun. won the first two, ticket was worth like 17+K now. 3rd game Cubs raining out.
drove from Vegas to Stateline thinking my ticket was now a 2 team parlay not very happy about the 17K winnings , looked up at the board 9:00PM and the game started ( I changed my mind about the 17K real fast lol ) anyway I knew the game was over in the 3rd inning . i forget the score . big fun collecting that money, 5 different casinos. ( Actually 6 casinos I had 6K on it $1000 of it was for a buddy that knew I was betting it and ask me to get a ticket for him.
Hit a few 3 team MLB parlays dogs, tickets cost $400-500 paid over $7000. ( days apart )
buddy hit a 7 team college ball $3000 paid $80+K that was a fun night.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
