I don't think the Rican/Domincan thought the Chi-knee guy would fight back. If the black guy didn't intervene, I think the delivery guy would have had a decent shot of kicking his @ss, and rightfully so.
Degenerate Ricans/Domincans like this guy are just ghetto blacks turned inside-out.
We have plenty of them in the NY metro area. Didn't watch the entire video but this is probably happened in either Spanish Harlem or the Heights. It's common in these areas.
I don't think the Rican/Domincan thought the Chi-knee guy would fight back. If the black guy didn't intervene, I think the delivery guy would have had a decent shot of kicking his @ss, and rightfully so.
Degenerate Ricans/Domincans like this guy are just ghetto blacks turned inside-out.
We have plenty of them in the NY metro area. Didn't watch the entire video but this is probably happened in either Spanish Harlem or the Heights. It's common in these areas.