russia has initiated peace talks in syria with nato partner Turkey. Kerry and Obama were snubbed from the discussion . Russia is working with Turkey despite the ambassadors assasination and the downed Jet in the black sea.
Kerry and Obama have been sidelined and throwing a hissy.
russia has initiated peace talks in syria with nato partner Turkey. Kerry and Obama were snubbed from the discussion . Russia is working with Turkey despite the ambassadors assasination and the downed Jet in the black sea.
Kerry and Obama have been sidelined and throwing a hissy.
I did suspect it had something to do with Syria. Something to do with the US military establishment being more concerned with fighting Assad than crippling ISIS. Dark times.
I did suspect it had something to do with Syria. Something to do with the US military establishment being more concerned with fighting Assad than crippling ISIS. Dark times.
The whole thing has a garbage storm of dismissiveness behind it. I like Trump, but I don't like his dismissive nature of our intelligence. I would like to think that that this base of our govt. is non-political and can be counted on for its intelligence gathering. Perhaps this notion is naïve as Trump thinks it is...
The whole thing has a garbage storm of dismissiveness behind it. I like Trump, but I don't like his dismissive nature of our intelligence. I would like to think that that this base of our govt. is non-political and can be counted on for its intelligence gathering. Perhaps this notion is naïve as Trump thinks it is...