• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    What's the most you've made sports wagering?

    marquee_
    Slobbasaurus
    garyvin
    Messier-11
    VanDutch
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1960
    Posts: 25
     
    marquee_
    marquee_
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 3287
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2017 - 3:02 AM ET #1

    for me it's 10k.

    Before that it was usually between 700-1000 before I'd go broke or withdraw,  but than I got up to 3k last year and had a lucky run recently to 10k.

    I've also noticed that since I've reached that number I've hit it in two other occasions.  Heh I guess that's why they call it an addiction cause now I wanna get to 20k







    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    for me it's 10k.

    Before that it was usually between 700-1000 before I'd go broke or withdraw,  but than I got up to 3k last year and had a lucky run recently to 10k.

    I've also noticed that since I've reached that number I've hit it in two other occasions.  Heh I guess that's why they call it an addiction cause now I wanna get to 20k







     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2017 - 9:12 AM ET #2

    On a single wager?  $500 7 team parlay and won $7,000 and change.

    Overall?  God only know how bad I am in the red.  

    Very rare people make money doing this in the long-run.  
    Reply
    On a single wager?  $500 7 team parlay and won $7,000 and change.

    Overall?  God only know how bad I am in the red.  

    Very rare people make money doing this in the long-run.  
     
    garyvin
    garyvin
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2017
    Posts: 10
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2017 - 10:53 AM ET #3

    eeeeh i keep it to one or two sports and carefully wager and manage to be in profit evry year at laest $15,000

    I hunt for that game where i see an edge.

    alwys one or two games that jump off the page at me.


    Reply
    eeeeh i keep it to one or two sports and carefully wager and manage to be in profit evry year at laest $15,000

    I hunt for that game where i see an edge.

    alwys one or two games that jump off the page at me.


     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2017 - 11:07 AM ET #4

    Making your first post a lie, eh?  

    Recently banned. So who were you in a former life?
    Reply
    Making your first post a lie, eh?  

    Recently banned. So who were you in a former life?
     
    garyvin
    garyvin
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2017
    Posts: 10
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2017 - 11:29 AM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    Making your first post a lie, eh?  

    Recently banned. So who were you in a former life?


    sorry that your opinonated about me have a nice day


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    Making your first post a lie, eh?  

    Recently banned. So who were you in a former life?


    sorry that your opinonated about me have a nice day


     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11184
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2017 - 1:52 PM ET #6

    50k on a parlay. Have gotten hot and turned some big scores into massive amounts pressing my limits and going on a run. Had nearly half a mill split between two accounts a few years ago. Cashed out a lot but lost a lot back too. They really get you with the slow cashouts. max checks per month, max western unions/ moneygrams. Seems easier with bitcoin now
    Reply
    50k on a parlay. Have gotten hot and turned some big scores into massive amounts pressing my limits and going on a run. Had nearly half a mill split between two accounts a few years ago. Cashed out a lot but lost a lot back too. They really get you with the slow cashouts. max checks per month, max western unions/ moneygrams. Seems easier with bitcoin now
     
    marquee_
    marquee_
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 3287
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2017 - 1:59 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    50k on a parlay. Have gotten hot and turned some big scores into massive amounts pressing my limits and going on a run. Had nearly half a mill split between two accounts a few years ago. Cashed out a lot but lost a lot back too. They really get you with the slow cashouts. max checks per month, max western unions/ moneygrams. Seems easier with bitcoin now

    Hahha yep.  I got 3k max for withdrawals a week..they already know we'll keep wagering wit the resr
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:

    50k on a parlay. Have gotten hot and turned some big scores into massive amounts pressing my limits and going on a run. Had nearly half a mill split between two accounts a few years ago. Cashed out a lot but lost a lot back too. They really get you with the slow cashouts. max checks per month, max western unions/ moneygrams. Seems easier with bitcoin now

    Hahha yep.  I got 3k max for withdrawals a week..they already know we'll keep wagering wit the resr
     
    marquee_
    marquee_
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 3287
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2017 - 2:00 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    On a single wager?  $500 7 team parlay and won $7,000 and change.

    Overall?  God only know how bad I am in the red.  

    Very rare people make money doing this in the long-run.  

    I'm up this year but in the past I don't even wanna know how much I've lost lol.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    On a single wager?  $500 7 team parlay and won $7,000 and change.

    Overall?  God only know how bad I am in the red.  

    Very rare people make money doing this in the long-run.  

    I'm up this year but in the past I don't even wanna know how much I've lost lol.
     
    VanDutch
    VanDutch
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 15203
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2017 - 3:15 PM ET #9

    42K 3 team MLB   Vegas.

    With a friend when he hit an 8 team football 3K paid 75k Vegas. 
    Reply
    42K 3 team MLB   Vegas.

    With a friend when he hit an 8 team football 3K paid 75k Vegas. 
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2017 - 3:24 PM ET #10

    Every time a "Best or Biggest Ever" thread gets started, I always have to mention this one time in Reno...................

    It was March Madness, and I bet nine college games, and bet three NBA game................

    LOST EVERY DAME GAME.

    I mean, the statistical odds must have been................I don't want to think about it.........................crikey
    Reply
    Every time a "Best or Biggest Ever" thread gets started, I always have to mention this one time in Reno...................

    It was March Madness, and I bet nine college games, and bet three NBA game................

    LOST EVERY DAME GAME.

    I mean, the statistical odds must have been................I don't want to think about it.........................crikey
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2017 - 3:40 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    Every time a "Best or Biggest Ever" thread gets started, I always have to mention this one time in Reno...................

    It was March Madness, and I bet nine college games, and bet three NBA game................

    LOST EVERY DAME GAME.

    I mean, the statistical odds must have been................I don't want to think about it.........................crikey

    Well at least you can kind of laugh at it now.  I think we all have had similar stories in our pasts.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    Every time a "Best or Biggest Ever" thread gets started, I always have to mention this one time in Reno...................

    It was March Madness, and I bet nine college games, and bet three NBA game................

    LOST EVERY DAME GAME.

    I mean, the statistical odds must have been................I don't want to think about it.........................crikey

    Well at least you can kind of laugh at it now.  I think we all have had similar stories in our pasts.  
     
    tpt15
    tpt15
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2017
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2017 - 6:13 PM ET #12

    Honestly I don't really like to share the significant wins with most people just because most of them like many of you guys too was followed up with either one or multiple significant losses too.. Recently a mutual friend got me started with a different strategy of betting. More so sports investing because of how consistent it has been for me since I started. I can definitely say I wont be betting any other way from now on. Check out the think I have posted in here and give it a shot. It does not require a large amount to start and believe me I wasted away much more on stupid bets. 

    https://36a61osg438m2pbps7giwrwy5v.hop.clickbank.net/
    Reply
    Honestly I don't really like to share the significant wins with most people just because most of them like many of you guys too was followed up with either one or multiple significant losses too.. Recently a mutual friend got me started with a different strategy of betting. More so sports investing because of how consistent it has been for me since I started. I can definitely say I wont be betting any other way from now on. Check out the think I have posted in here and give it a shot. It does not require a large amount to start and believe me I wasted away much more on stupid bets. 

    https://36a61osg438m2pbps7giwrwy5v.hop.clickbank.net/
     
    skoda
    skoda
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 2161
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2017 - 7:18 PM ET #13

    Recent straight flush with $3 bet $2400.... Took 11 years, these winnings r still in bank. Added my name to Inclusion list
    Reply
    Recent straight flush with $3 bet $2400.... Took 11 years, these winnings r still in bank. Added my name to Inclusion list
     
    lennon65
    lennon65
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2005
    Posts: 15001
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2017 - 7:25 PM ET #14

    11,500 in 2005 week 7 nfl. Jets/falcons mnf game closed out a great weekend. . side and total. have'nt come close sense.

     
    Reply
    11,500 in 2005 week 7 nfl. Jets/falcons mnf game closed out a great weekend. . side and total. have'nt come close sense.

     
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2017 - 12:03 PM ET #15

    One year I Broke EVEN 
    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    One year I Broke EVEN 
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2017 - 12:12 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    One year I Broke EVEN 

    Honest and hilarious!  

    BOL w/ your NCAA futures
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    One year I Broke EVEN 

    Honest and hilarious!  

    BOL w/ your NCAA futures
     
    davemsh
    davemsh
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 45781
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2017 - 6:23 PM ET #17

    Numerous occasions I started with $300-$500 and took it to $20K -$30K in 1-2 weeks.  Once I hit a $10 14 team parlay to win $20K in the 2013-2014 bowl season on new years day on as I took 7 ML dogs and 7 overs. That's when Oklahoma beat Alabama as 14 point dogs...Central Florida beat Baylor as 15 points underdogs...I will never hit a parlay like that ever again I can guarantee you that.
    Mayweather bet 450000 on
    Reply
    Numerous occasions I started with $300-$500 and took it to $20K -$30K in 1-2 weeks.  Once I hit a $10 14 team parlay to win $20K in the 2013-2014 bowl season on new years day on as I took 7 ML dogs and 7 overs. That's when Oklahoma beat Alabama as 14 point dogs...Central Florida beat Baylor as 15 points underdogs...I will never hit a parlay like that ever again I can guarantee you that.
     
    VanDutch
    VanDutch
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 15203
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2017 - 7:31 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by davemsh:

    Numerous occasions I started with $300-$500 and took it to $20K -$30K in 1-2 weeks.  Once I hit a $10 14 team parlay to win $20K in the 2013-2014 bowl season on new years day on as I took 7 ML dogs and 7 overs. That's when Oklahoma beat Alabama as 14 point dogs...Central Florida beat Baylor as 15 points underdogs...I will never hit a parlay like that ever again I can guarantee you that.


    What a Rush that must have been 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by davemsh:

    Numerous occasions I started with $300-$500 and took it to $20K -$30K in 1-2 weeks.  Once I hit a $10 14 team parlay to win $20K in the 2013-2014 bowl season on new years day on as I took 7 ML dogs and 7 overs. That's when Oklahoma beat Alabama as 14 point dogs...Central Florida beat Baylor as 15 points underdogs...I will never hit a parlay like that ever again I can guarantee you that.


    What a Rush that must have been 
     
    davemsh
    davemsh
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 45781
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2017 - 7:47 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by VanDutch:



    What a Rush that must have been 

    Actually just found the online ticket I printed out just in case the book wouldn't pay as I was freaking out over the win.... it was a 9 teamer $10 to win $19,510. 

    Michigan State ML +252 vs Stanford -Rose Bowl
    Over 41.5
    Central Florida ML +500 vs Baylor - Fiesta Bowl
    Over 73.5
    Oklahoma +16.5 vs Bama - Sugar Bowl
    Over 51.5
    Clemson +3 vs tOSU - Orange Bowl 
    Over 69.5
    Missouri vs Okie State over 61.5

    Ofcourse to hit a crazy parlay..u need some kind of miracle.  The Missouri/Okie State game had 29 total points going into the 4th quarter. They put up 35+ in the 4th for the over.   Also Clemson needed a late end of the game TD to beat tOSU for the cover and over to hit.  I was screaming and yelling for couple of minutes when it hit..Pure euphoria.   Haven't hit a crazy parlay since


    Mayweather bet 450000 on
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by VanDutch:



    What a Rush that must have been 

    Actually just found the online ticket I printed out just in case the book wouldn't pay as I was freaking out over the win.... it was a 9 teamer $10 to win $19,510. 

    Michigan State ML +252 vs Stanford -Rose Bowl
    Over 41.5
    Central Florida ML +500 vs Baylor - Fiesta Bowl
    Over 73.5
    Oklahoma +16.5 vs Bama - Sugar Bowl
    Over 51.5
    Clemson +3 vs tOSU - Orange Bowl 
    Over 69.5
    Missouri vs Okie State over 61.5

    Ofcourse to hit a crazy parlay..u need some kind of miracle.  The Missouri/Okie State game had 29 total points going into the 4th quarter. They put up 35+ in the 4th for the over.   Also Clemson needed a late end of the game TD to beat tOSU for the cover and over to hit.  I was screaming and yelling for couple of minutes when it hit..Pure euphoria.   Haven't hit a crazy parlay since


     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2017 - 11:47 PM ET #20

    How in the world did you put a +500 bet into a parlay??? TWO team parlays at -110 are a sucker's bet as it is!!! I have stones but i'll never have stones enough to do that...
    Reply
    How in the world did you put a +500 bet into a parlay??? TWO team parlays at -110 are a sucker's bet as it is!!! I have stones but i'll never have stones enough to do that...
     
    VanDutch
    VanDutch
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 15203
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2017 - 1:21 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    How in the world did you put a +500 bet into a parlay??? TWO team parlays at -110 are a sucker's bet as it is!!! I have stones but i'll never have stones enough to do that...


    see that part where it say's $10.00 ?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    How in the world did you put a +500 bet into a parlay??? TWO team parlays at -110 are a sucker's bet as it is!!! I have stones but i'll never have stones enough to do that...


    see that part where it say's $10.00 ?
     
    davemsh
    davemsh
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 45781
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2017 - 5:11 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    How in the world did you put a +500 bet into a parlay??? TWO team parlays at -110 are a sucker's bet as it is!!! I have stones but i'll never have stones enough to do that...

    It was after the 1st set of New Years day bowl games and the Rose Bowl was up next.  I looked at the next 5 bowl games and decided to throw a WTF $10 long long shot parlay on dogs and over. It was just a random lucky BS parlay no capping or insight involved other than dogs and overs. Not sure up to that point if fave's and under's were killing it so I decided to go opposite.
    Mayweather bet 450000 on
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    How in the world did you put a +500 bet into a parlay??? TWO team parlays at -110 are a sucker's bet as it is!!! I have stones but i'll never have stones enough to do that...

    It was after the 1st set of New Years day bowl games and the Rose Bowl was up next.  I looked at the next 5 bowl games and decided to throw a WTF $10 long long shot parlay on dogs and over. It was just a random lucky BS parlay no capping or insight involved other than dogs and overs. Not sure up to that point if fave's and under's were killing it so I decided to go opposite.
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2017 - 5:21 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by VanDutch:



    see that part where it say's $10.00 ?

    Now, now, let's not judge. To some people $10.00 is a month's pay. I've seen commercials where if I give just $0.49 a day (the price of a cup of coffee) I could feed an entire village for a month.....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by VanDutch:



    see that part where it say's $10.00 ?

    Now, now, let's not judge. To some people $10.00 is a month's pay. I've seen commercials where if I give just $0.49 a day (the price of a cup of coffee) I could feed an entire village for a month.....
     
    marquee_
    marquee_
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 3287
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2017 - 12:11 AM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by davemsh:

    Numerous occasions I started with $300-$500 and took it to $20K -$30K in 1-2 weeks.  Once I hit a $10 14 team parlay to win $20K in the 2013-2014 bowl season on new years day on as I took 7 ML dogs and 7 overs. That's when Oklahoma beat Alabama as 14 point dogs...Central Florida beat Baylor as 15 points underdogs...I will never hit a parlay like that ever again I can guarantee you that.
    did you withdraw the 20k?


    On those numerous occasions have you done it with parlays?  I've taken 70-1000 to 3-5k a few times but I can't stomach parlays.  Like anybody else I just get hot.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by davemsh:

    Numerous occasions I started with $300-$500 and took it to $20K -$30K in 1-2 weeks.  Once I hit a $10 14 team parlay to win $20K in the 2013-2014 bowl season on new years day on as I took 7 ML dogs and 7 overs. That's when Oklahoma beat Alabama as 14 point dogs...Central Florida beat Baylor as 15 points underdogs...I will never hit a parlay like that ever again I can guarantee you that.
    did you withdraw the 20k?


    On those numerous occasions have you done it with parlays?  I've taken 70-1000 to 3-5k a few times but I can't stomach parlays.  Like anybody else I just get hot.

     
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2017 - 11:24 AM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:


    Honest and hilarious!  

    BOL w/ your NCAA futures


    Thanks Brother 


    Just telling the truth ....


    Enjoy your action 
    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:


    Honest and hilarious!  

    BOL w/ your NCAA futures


    Thanks Brother 


    Just telling the truth ....


    Enjoy your action 
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,090
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,754
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,833
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 360
    • MLB Playoffs 17,044
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,946
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,586
    • PART DEUX 140
    • Trump's legacy? 33,966
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 447

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.