I know slots are a suckers game but there are a small percentage of people that hit for very big (I wish it was me), what's the most you've hit and off what machine?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I know slots are a suckers game but there are a small percentage of people that hit for very big (I wish it was me), what's the most you've hit and off what machine?
1250 at fox woods on a free roll. Of you took a bus from Maine they gave you a twenty dollar free play and a all you can eat buffet credit I was playing Texas hold em and won a little after four hours session I was up about 90 fromy 100 buying. I went up stairs . thought what the heck played a five reel machine in the dream maker my bet was nine line at 5 cents It hit 7 bonus 7 bonus 7 and the machine just went off. Hasn't happened again. But at the time it was magical
.
1250 at fox woods on a free roll. Of you took a bus from Maine they gave you a twenty dollar free play and a all you can eat buffet credit I was playing Texas hold em and won a little after four hours session I was up about 90 fromy 100 buying. I went up stairs . thought what the heck played a five reel machine in the dream maker my bet was nine line at 5 cents It hit 7 bonus 7 bonus 7 and the machine just went off. Hasn't happened again. But at the time it was magical
I hit a jackpot bonus on a Sons of Anarchy slot machine for $10.5k about 7-8 weeks ago. I dont really play slots much, but was waiting for a table at poker to start and hit it. Of course you have to play the max ($3 per pull); most people I know who play more often stick with progressive machines and at least something that is fun so you feel like you're getting entertainment out of it.
but yea, over the medium to long run, slots are very much -EV
I hit a jackpot bonus on a Sons of Anarchy slot machine for $10.5k about 7-8 weeks ago. I dont really play slots much, but was waiting for a table at poker to start and hit it. Of course you have to play the max ($3 per pull); most people I know who play more often stick with progressive machines and at least something that is fun so you feel like you're getting entertainment out of it.
but yea, over the medium to long run, slots are very much -EV
$600 wheel of fortune hit a double pay on of of the outcomes. I've hit $500 on the spin before as well. Not a slot player but if I see the game I'll play it for $100.
$600 wheel of fortune hit a double pay on of of the outcomes. I've hit $500 on the spin before as well. Not a slot player but if I see the game I'll play it for $100.
Hawk, they do that for you so you don't have to declare it.
I don't see the irony. You have to fill out the W-4G for withholding and you receive a form 1099G at the end of the year, "g" stands for gambling winnings. So its not goofball, do you want to give away $400 on your $1200 winnings?
Hawk, they do that for you so you don't have to declare it.
I don't see the irony. You have to fill out the W-4G for withholding and you receive a form 1099G at the end of the year, "g" stands for gambling winnings. So its not goofball, do you want to give away $400 on your $1200 winnings?