Whatever happens to these 4 animals can not be cruel enough for me, but I recognize that they still have constitutional rights, so slowly torturing them is out of the question. Although, had they been aware that a brutally painful, slowly administered, constant torturing would be the ramifications of their act, I truly doubt the act would have been committed, but I digress.
The best constitutionally legal action to take in an effort to stop this sort of crime, and many other similar acts, is to invest billions and billions of dollars into teaching the basics of morality.
This starts with teaching kids it is not cool to get pregnant at 15. That doing so is a mistake, not something to be celebrated.
Teach kids it is irresponsible to bring a baby into this world and raise it with only 1 parent.
Teach kids that thug-life is not acceptable, and a dead end street.
Teach kids that a better life is attainable.
Teach kids that the way to a better life is through education.
Teach kids that welfare is supposed to be temporary, not a way of life.
Teach kids that accomplishment is the by far the greatest fertilizer of self-worth.
Teach kids that accountability is more fulfilling than 'getting over'.
Teach kids the benefits of love, both giving and receiving.
Teach kids that hatred is a cancer, as is judging others for any reason.
Teach kids to respect their elders, as well as authority figures such as teachers.
Teach kids the importance of getting involved in their community.
Teach kids to spread a positive message, that in helping others you help yourself.
I could go on, but by now half of you have already stopped reading.
I will now get off the pulpit.
Signed, your friend,
Preacher Hugh
