I really need some help please I’m currently using Bovada and wanted to rebuy a but my credit card ?? will not work & know nothing about stupid bit coin ! Can anyone tell me a better situation & site to try ? I would love to be able to use a USA ???? sports book or Vegas guy ?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I really need some help please I’m currently using Bovada and wanted to rebuy a but my credit card ?? will not work & know nothing about stupid bit coin ! Can anyone tell me a better situation & site to try ? I would love to be able to use a USA ???? sports book or Vegas guy ?
I use to have Bodava and they suck. Only liked their poker site but they outsourced to another vendor and its not as good. Changed to 5dimes a year ago and it is great. I will give you a tip with the credit card. If it gets denied usually the bank calls you and asks if you made the transaction or just call the bank and the automated system asks if you made the transaction. Just say yes and wait an hour or two and try again. This always works for me. Another thing about Bocr*p is you only get one line on a game or say a halftime wager sometimes the odds will be -140. How can you bet that? Its frustrating. 5dimes gives you around 10 options on the point spreads. That alone is awesome.
GL
I use to have Bodava and they suck. Only liked their poker site but they outsourced to another vendor and its not as good. Changed to 5dimes a year ago and it is great. I will give you a tip with the credit card. If it gets denied usually the bank calls you and asks if you made the transaction or just call the bank and the automated system asks if you made the transaction. Just say yes and wait an hour or two and try again. This always works for me. Another thing about Bocr*p is you only get one line on a game or say a halftime wager sometimes the odds will be -140. How can you bet that? Its frustrating. 5dimes gives you around 10 options on the point spreads. That alone is awesome.
I really need some help please I’m currently using Bovada and wanted to rebuy a but my credit card ?? will not work & know nothing about stupid bit coin ! Can anyone tell me a better situation & site to try ? I would love to be able to use a USA ???? sports book or Vegas guy ?
Check out livegamestips dot com mate, I heard they really do well these days.
Quote Originally Posted by beantownlove:
I really need some help please I’m currently using Bovada and wanted to rebuy a but my credit card ?? will not work & know nothing about stupid bit coin ! Can anyone tell me a better situation & site to try ? I would love to be able to use a USA ???? sports book or Vegas guy ?
Check out livegamestips dot com mate, I heard they really do well these days.