• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    What's your Best Sportsbook?

    Winwinningwon
    wallstreetcappers
    I-Got-5-On-It
    ABooksNightmare
    Me_Greatness_Me
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 237
    Posts: 12
     
    Winwinningwon
    Winwinningwon
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 37
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2024 - 4:38 PM ET #1

    Hi Fellas, I have been on bet365 since 2012. Although they have gotten little worse in terms of customer service over the years, I think, they are still one of the best in the business, like early payouts for NHL,NBA, NFL, NCCAF, NCAAB, Soccer, parlay boosts bonus, UFC parlay bonus, great interface etc. Since gambling legalization in Ontario, I have tested Betvictor, BetMGM, NorthStar, Betway and they all did not impress me at all! BetMGM is my alternative book for now.

    Please feel free to drop your favorite sportsbook below! 

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Hi Fellas, I have been on bet365 since 2012. Although they have gotten little worse in terms of customer service over the years, I think, they are still one of the best in the business, like early payouts for NHL,NBA, NFL, NCCAF, NCAAB, Soccer, parlay boosts bonus, UFC parlay bonus, great interface etc. Since gambling legalization in Ontario, I have tested Betvictor, BetMGM, NorthStar, Betway and they all did not impress me at all! BetMGM is my alternative book for now.

    Please feel free to drop your favorite sportsbook below! 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Oct. 8, 2024 - 1:05 PM ET #2

    Draft Kings has been great, MGM has been great Fanduel has been great. I am also with 365 and out of the list I made it is the worst and nothing special at all about lines or promos and their UI is pretty lousy if I am being honest.

    Reply

    Draft Kings has been great, MGM has been great Fanduel has been great. I am also with 365 and out of the list I made it is the worst and nothing special at all about lines or promos and their UI is pretty lousy if I am being honest.

     
    Winwinningwon
    Winwinningwon
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 37
    Posted: Oct. 8, 2024 - 3:38 PM ET #3

    @wallstreetcappers

     What's great about them? Can you specify little more please?

    I really love early payouts (saved me many times), parlay boosts on both spreads and moneylines, (pay bonus on round robins too)  bet bonuses, random super boost, free daily lineups, insane varieties of sports from all over the world on bet365.

    My alternative book BetMGM is also good book but far behind from bet365. Their bonuses are so restrictive like 33% odd boost for max stake $20, 50% any sports odd boost for $20 max bet, parlay boost bonus must have 3 selections or more at max bet $20, can't use on round robins. I love their time to time deposit bonuses!

    Have a great gambling evening! 

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     What's great about them? Can you specify little more please?

    I really love early payouts (saved me many times), parlay boosts on both spreads and moneylines, (pay bonus on round robins too)  bet bonuses, random super boost, free daily lineups, insane varieties of sports from all over the world on bet365.

    My alternative book BetMGM is also good book but far behind from bet365. Their bonuses are so restrictive like 33% odd boost for max stake $20, 50% any sports odd boost for $20 max bet, parlay boost bonus must have 3 selections or more at max bet $20, can't use on round robins. I love their time to time deposit bonuses!

    Have a great gambling evening! 

     
    I-Got-5-On-It
    I-Got-5-On-It
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 23321
    Posted: Oct. 8, 2024 - 3:57 PM ET #4

    I would say Bet365 one of the best all rounders for terms of markets offered 

    Used to bet with WilliamHill a lot but got restricted a while back so forgot about them, Ladbrokes half decent as well so are Boylesports 

     

    @ Wallstreetcappers 

    I would say the Bet365 this side of the pond a lot different to the newly licensed Stateside version 

    Bet 5 Play Over Parlays and get rich
    Reply

    I would say Bet365 one of the best all rounders for terms of markets offered 

    Used to bet with WilliamHill a lot but got restricted a while back so forgot about them, Ladbrokes half decent as well so are Boylesports 

     

    @ Wallstreetcappers 

    I would say the Bet365 this side of the pond a lot different to the newly licensed Stateside version 

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Oct. 14, 2024 - 5:07 PM ET #5

    Used to be Pinnacle but Bookmaker is pretty good for a lot of different reasons...I like the variety of sports they offer and they don't limit wager size and I like the fact that I can unload on a game without getting crap like you do from other books....integrity from books should be number one and Bookmaker has come to times with the other books for cash outs and so forth...I like that they can have 20k wired to me in a couple of days as well versus other books that take for ever.....

     

    I've shifted most of my action to Bookmaker and while I have still have money in other books, I will never reload with them and just continue using what is already there....

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    Used to be Pinnacle but Bookmaker is pretty good for a lot of different reasons...I like the variety of sports they offer and they don't limit wager size and I like the fact that I can unload on a game without getting crap like you do from other books....integrity from books should be number one and Bookmaker has come to times with the other books for cash outs and so forth...I like that they can have 20k wired to me in a couple of days as well versus other books that take for ever.....

     

    I've shifted most of my action to Bookmaker and while I have still have money in other books, I will never reload with them and just continue using what is already there....

     
    Me_Greatness_Me
    Me_Greatness_Me
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2017
    Posts: 510
    Posted: Oct. 18, 2024 - 6:08 PM ET #6

    @Winwinningwon

     Bet 365 definitely best for early payouts cash out options and if you play parlays great bonuses. Fanduel will give you some no sweat parlays but but not like it used to 

    Reply

    @Winwinningwon

     Bet 365 definitely best for early payouts cash out options and if you play parlays great bonuses. Fanduel will give you some no sweat parlays but but not like it used to 

     
    Me_Greatness_Me
    Me_Greatness_Me
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2017
    Posts: 510
    Posted: Oct. 18, 2024 - 6:11 PM ET #7

    @ABooksNightmare

     Where u live? I got hassles from bank. When getting money sent overseas etc. I told them it was for real estate transaction lol I just made it up and they said ok. 

    Reply

    @ABooksNightmare

     Where u live? I got hassles from bank. When getting money sent overseas etc. I told them it was for real estate transaction lol I just made it up and they said ok. 

     
    Me_Greatness_Me
    Me_Greatness_Me
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2017
    Posts: 510
    Posted: Oct. 18, 2024 - 6:12 PM ET #8

    @I-Got-5-On-It

     William Hill I would say the worst 

    Reply

    @I-Got-5-On-It

     William Hill I would say the worst 

     
    Winwinningwon
    Winwinningwon
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2015
    Posts: 37
    Posted: Oct. 19, 2024 - 9:28 AM ET #9

    @Me_Greatness_Me

     

     I started liking BetMGM little bit more now but next to bet365 for sure. I already got $200 $100 $50x2 in deposit bonuses since i opened my account late August 2024.Money in my bank account within an hour when I win, frequent no sweat bet upto $25, parlay boost, any type of bet boost upto 30%. Might try draftking soon.   

    Reply

    @Me_Greatness_Me

     

     I started liking BetMGM little bit more now but next to bet365 for sure. I already got $200 $100 $50x2 in deposit bonuses since i opened my account late August 2024.Money in my bank account within an hour when I win, frequent no sweat bet upto $25, parlay boost, any type of bet boost upto 30%. Might try draftking soon.   

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Oct. 20, 2024 - 12:52 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Me_Greatness_Me:

    @ABooksNightmare  Where u live? I got hassles from bank. When getting money sent overseas etc. I told them it was for real estate transaction lol I just made it up and they said ok.
    california..I've been with them for a very long time...

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Me_Greatness_Me:

    @ABooksNightmare  Where u live? I got hassles from bank. When getting money sent overseas etc. I told them it was for real estate transaction lol I just made it up and they said ok.
    california..I've been with them for a very long time...

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2024 - 8:43 AM ET #11

    You guys make think I’m crazy but there is a hidden book inside Americas Card Room. This book is probably the closest to the old Pinnacle book back in the day !!!

     

     

    The live betting is CRAZY.  There is always 30-100 different props/alts/adj for each game..

     

    I’ve used it for years now.  It’s like paradise !!

     

    You don’t have to play poker to use the site. Just use the Sportsbook.  Good limits.  I don’t know the Max as I’m not a big timer but there are plenty of people I know from playing cards with who get down for good amounts. 

    NEVER had issue getting payed.  I’ve used wire transfer but my main payout is crypto. You get in within a hour.  If you want to deposit credit card you will need bank .. I did that years ago and know someone else who did it recently.  

    Top notch book !!!

    Reply

    You guys make think I’m crazy but there is a hidden book inside Americas Card Room. This book is probably the closest to the old Pinnacle book back in the day !!!

     

     

    The live betting is CRAZY.  There is always 30-100 different props/alts/adj for each game..

     

    I’ve used it for years now.  It’s like paradise !!

     

    You don’t have to play poker to use the site. Just use the Sportsbook.  Good limits.  I don’t know the Max as I’m not a big timer but there are plenty of people I know from playing cards with who get down for good amounts. 

    NEVER had issue getting payed.  I’ve used wire transfer but my main payout is crypto. You get in within a hour.  If you want to deposit credit card you will need bank .. I did that years ago and know someone else who did it recently.  

    Top notch book !!!

     
     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Oct. 21, 2024 - 8:45 AM ET #12

    Bank = N E T S P E N D

     

    i guess we have a filter for that word up top.  Converts to “bank”bigsmile

    Reply

    Bank = N E T S P E N D

     

    i guess we have a filter for that word up top.  Converts to “bank”bigsmile

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,838
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 439
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,591
    • MLB Playoffs 16,533
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,122
    • PART DEUX 117
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,378
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,228
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.