Come on social distance. No contact no way to actual make a wager f. It they shut down our home town Vegas..... strips closed. ???? What the he'll we just gonna have one big ads pit party and roast a gurney bull on a spicket. Grab a keg... pretend we all just under age delinquent again i guess.
What's up!!!
Come on social distance. No contact no way to actual make a wager f. It they shut down our home town Vegas..... strips closed. ???? What the he'll we just gonna have one big ads pit party and roast a gurney bull on a spicket. Grab a keg... pretend we all just under age delinquent again i guess.
Osmanthus fragrans tea is a kind of precious flower tea made from exquisite tea billet and fresh osmanthus fragrans. The fragrance is rich and lasting, and the tea color is green and bright. Jasmine tea is also called jasmine flakes and belongs to flower tea. *mod edit*
Osmanthus fragrans tea is a kind of precious flower tea made from exquisite tea billet and fresh osmanthus fragrans. The fragrance is rich and lasting, and the tea color is green and bright. Jasmine tea is also called jasmine flakes and belongs to flower tea. *mod edit*
I'm planning on opening a speakeasy.
Three years later the speakeasy didn't happen. I had been estranged from the Mrs. Covid brought about reconciliation. Without me pushing the plan the dudes I was partnering with just let it fizzle. Probably for the best on multiple fronts.
I'm planning on opening a speakeasy.
Three years later the speakeasy didn't happen. I had been estranged from the Mrs. Covid brought about reconciliation. Without me pushing the plan the dudes I was partnering with just let it fizzle. Probably for the best on multiple fronts.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
