• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    What were your covid symptoms ?

    User592150
    SteelCash
    searchwarrant
    666LES
    Carcosa
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 837
    Posts: 22
     
    User592150
    User592150
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 3285
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2021 - 7:44 PM ET #1

    Post Deleted
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Post Deleted
     
    SteelCash
    SteelCash
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 5605
    Posted: Dec. 29, 2021 - 10:35 PM ET #2

    I had some diarrhea, a little nausea, no appetite. Went from 225 to about 200. Couldn’t sleep. No fever but I would sweat while trying to sleep. Fatigue was huge. Dizziness. It sucked. The most unusual symptom was disoriented thinking. I had thoughts that didn’t make any sense but I would still try to rationalize them. I remember thinking the sun would feel good but it didn’t help at all. It was a long two weeks but I still remember feeling worse with the flu. Hope you’re doing okay.

    Reply

    I had some diarrhea, a little nausea, no appetite. Went from 225 to about 200. Couldn’t sleep. No fever but I would sweat while trying to sleep. Fatigue was huge. Dizziness. It sucked. The most unusual symptom was disoriented thinking. I had thoughts that didn’t make any sense but I would still try to rationalize them. I remember thinking the sun would feel good but it didn’t help at all. It was a long two weeks but I still remember feeling worse with the flu. Hope you’re doing okay.

     
    User592150
    User592150
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 3285
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2021 - 1:40 AM ET #3

    Post Deleted
    Reply
    Post Deleted
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2021 - 3:35 AM ET #4

    an_roll_laugh 

    Reply

    an_roll_laugh 

     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Dec. 30, 2021 - 3:31 PM ET #5

    If you really have a full dose,this will last a while....I checked every box on the Covid website. What was crazy was food and sense of taste.My 2nd day I wasn't sure I had lost my taste/smell,so I opened a can of smoked oysters(a fav).I could barely eat 1/2 the can because it tasted like sewage.I was very weak and I laid around for 9days and I lived on apple cider,orange juice and apple sauce.If I thought about eating a real breckfest like a sausage/cheese omlet,I would retch but luckily there was nothing to fire. After about 9 days I could walk around weakly and I could stand to eat real food.As soon as I was eating again I could walk without fatigue and talk about disoriented thinking,I craved McDonald McRib sandwich but I haven't eaten 1 in 3-4 years.I wasn't a long-hauler.

    I will recommend the Covid Diet. Lay in bed for 9-10 days and don't eat anything solid,just drink fruit juice.Lost 15 pounds watching TV and sitting on the toilet.

    Good Luck I will say every day was a little better.

    Reply

    If you really have a full dose,this will last a while....I checked every box on the Covid website. What was crazy was food and sense of taste.My 2nd day I wasn't sure I had lost my taste/smell,so I opened a can of smoked oysters(a fav).I could barely eat 1/2 the can because it tasted like sewage.I was very weak and I laid around for 9days and I lived on apple cider,orange juice and apple sauce.If I thought about eating a real breckfest like a sausage/cheese omlet,I would retch but luckily there was nothing to fire. After about 9 days I could walk around weakly and I could stand to eat real food.As soon as I was eating again I could walk without fatigue and talk about disoriented thinking,I craved McDonald McRib sandwich but I haven't eaten 1 in 3-4 years.I wasn't a long-hauler.

    I will recommend the Covid Diet. Lay in bed for 9-10 days and don't eat anything solid,just drink fruit juice.Lost 15 pounds watching TV and sitting on the toilet.

    Good Luck I will say every day was a little better.

     
    Carcosa
    Carcosa
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 175
    Posted: Jan. 1, 2022 - 10:41 AM ET #6

    Fever for 12 hours woke up in the morning g bed covered In sweat…. 
    next day weak and achey

    Stuffed nose for the next 2 days and then the shits started and are still going . 7 days and I feel great other then the shits… have worse hangovers twice a week 

    Reply

    Fever for 12 hours woke up in the morning g bed covered In sweat…. 
    next day weak and achey

    Stuffed nose for the next 2 days and then the shits started and are still going . 7 days and I feel great other then the shits… have worse hangovers twice a week 

     
    Danny9999
    Danny9999
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2021
    Posts: 2025
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2022 - 1:50 AM ET #7

    I haven't had it before but feel like I might right now. Thursday night I had diarrhea much of the night. Didn't think much or it, I get that sometimes. Friday morning I wake up with no energy at all and feeling muscle pains throughout my body. I worked my FL shift Friday then Today it's the same as yesterday. No runny nose, no more diarrhea, no congestion, and definitely no loss of appetite. I can still smell and taste. Craving a pizza right now. I think it's a cold but I'm gonna do one of those self tests tomorrow before I return to work Monday. The earliest opening in a testing center seems to be Wednesday. I literally don't even feel sick, just don't have my normal energy

    Reply

    I haven't had it before but feel like I might right now. Thursday night I had diarrhea much of the night. Didn't think much or it, I get that sometimes. Friday morning I wake up with no energy at all and feeling muscle pains throughout my body. I worked my FL shift Friday then Today it's the same as yesterday. No runny nose, no more diarrhea, no congestion, and definitely no loss of appetite. I can still smell and taste. Craving a pizza right now. I think it's a cold but I'm gonna do one of those self tests tomorrow before I return to work Monday. The earliest opening in a testing center seems to be Wednesday. I literally don't even feel sick, just don't have my normal energy

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jan. 2, 2022 - 2:19 AM ET #8

    I once thought I had Mono but it turns out I was just really bored.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    I once thought I had Mono but it turns out I was just really bored.

     
    fairplay99
    fairplay99
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2021
    Posts: 149
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2022 - 11:27 AM ET #9

    vaccinated/revaccinated in march/april. got covid in august. probably wouldnt notice it and wouldnt get tested if it wasnt for 3 positive tests and ilness (mild) by wifey and kids. had headache one vening (i have it often so for me it was nothing unusual). about 7-8 days after that, lost sense of smell/taste and that lasted 3 days. as for my wife, kidds, it took 4-5 days to get rid of fewer, joint pain, and up to 3 weeks to get back their sense of sell/taste. they were not vaccinated at the time.

    Reply

    vaccinated/revaccinated in march/april. got covid in august. probably wouldnt notice it and wouldnt get tested if it wasnt for 3 positive tests and ilness (mild) by wifey and kids. had headache one vening (i have it often so for me it was nothing unusual). about 7-8 days after that, lost sense of smell/taste and that lasted 3 days. as for my wife, kidds, it took 4-5 days to get rid of fewer, joint pain, and up to 3 weeks to get back their sense of sell/taste. they were not vaccinated at the time.

     
    User854910
    User854910
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 4581
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2022 - 1:30 PM ET #10

    Post Deleted
    Don't let the book set the number
    Reply
    Post Deleted
     
    Frederick22
    Frederick22
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2022
    Posts: 7
    Posted: Jan. 19, 2022 - 1:08 AM ET #11

    I remember that all organs hurt and the temperature did not drop for three days at all.

    Reply

    I remember that all organs hurt and the temperature did not drop for three days at all.

     
    joe pockets
    joe pockets
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2000
    Posts: 5523
    Posted: Jan. 25, 2022 - 7:39 PM ET #12

    Very sore throat to the point of not swallowing water , Headache, fever. 3 days before it started to pass

    Reply

    Very sore throat to the point of not swallowing water , Headache, fever. 3 days before it started to pass

     
    THE_PRESIDENT
    THE_PRESIDENT
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 6623
    Posted: Jan. 26, 2022 - 10:30 PM ET #13

    The Designer Virus has done a great job, attacking the human in different variations.  The scary thing is, we might be at war and don't even know it. 

    Reply

    The Designer Virus has done a great job, attacking the human in different variations.  The scary thing is, we might be at war and don't even know it. 

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jan. 27, 2022 - 5:49 PM ET #14

    @THE_PRESIDENT

     Oh my god, I hate sounding like a conspiracy theorist but I have been saying this thing is biological warfare from the beginning.

     

     

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @THE_PRESIDENT

     Oh my god, I hate sounding like a conspiracy theorist but I have been saying this thing is biological warfare from the beginning.

     

     

     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2022 - 11:18 PM ET #15

    I was extremely exhausted for 2 days ...Haven't been that tired and beat in my life....Thankfully I'm boosted , it spread like wildfire at my work....The unvaccinated had the worst symptoms , one 29 year old is still sick 6 weeks later .....

    Hope this shet disappears 

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    I was extremely exhausted for 2 days ...Haven't been that tired and beat in my life....Thankfully I'm boosted , it spread like wildfire at my work....The unvaccinated had the worst symptoms , one 29 year old is still sick 6 weeks later .....

    Hope this shet disappears 

     
    JimmyGape
    JimmyGape
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 4860
    Posted: Feb. 6, 2022 - 10:44 PM ET #16

    sore throat from hell

    coughing

    fatigue

    Reply

    sore throat from hell

    coughing

    fatigue

     
    mainman11111
    mainman11111
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 1083
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2022 - 6:48 AM ET #17

    @StumpTownStu

     Lol right

    Reply

    @StumpTownStu

     Lol right

     
    slikstiks99
    slikstiks99
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 6697
    Posted: Apr. 10, 2022 - 7:12 PM ET #18

    I'd be curious how healthy peeps were at the time of getting the illness. Seems the illness exclusively affected the old, the infirm, or those with multiple preexisting conditions.

    The idea of forcing an experimental vaccine on the vast majority of healthy individuals at basically zero risk was pure madness. There should be hundreds of politicians hanging right now. This was a stain on the rights of the individual and a price should be paid and the the perps held accountable.

    Reply

    I'd be curious how healthy peeps were at the time of getting the illness. Seems the illness exclusively affected the old, the infirm, or those with multiple preexisting conditions.

    The idea of forcing an experimental vaccine on the vast majority of healthy individuals at basically zero risk was pure madness. There should be hundreds of politicians hanging right now. This was a stain on the rights of the individual and a price should be paid and the the perps held accountable.

     
    thirdperson
    thirdperson
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 9454
    Posted: Apr. 10, 2022 - 8:16 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by slikstiks99:

    Seems the illness exclusively affected the old, the infirm, or those with multiple preexisting conditions. The idea of forcing an experimental vaccine on the vast majority of healthy individuals at basically zero risk was pure madness.  This was a stain on the rights of the individual.

    Thousands of young healthy people have been hospitalized or died from covid.  Overall, unvaccinated people are at higher risk than the fully vaccinated.  American academy of pediatrics and US center for disease control recommend vaccination for vast majority of population.  According to Commonwealth fund study, US vaccination has prevented almost one million deaths and 10 million hospitalizations in 2021.  In a pandemic, health is more important than freedom.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by slikstiks99:

    Seems the illness exclusively affected the old, the infirm, or those with multiple preexisting conditions. The idea of forcing an experimental vaccine on the vast majority of healthy individuals at basically zero risk was pure madness.  This was a stain on the rights of the individual.

    Thousands of young healthy people have been hospitalized or died from covid.  Overall, unvaccinated people are at higher risk than the fully vaccinated.  American academy of pediatrics and US center for disease control recommend vaccination for vast majority of population.  According to Commonwealth fund study, US vaccination has prevented almost one million deaths and 10 million hospitalizations in 2021.  In a pandemic, health is more important than freedom.

     
    vetdrm
    vetdrm
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 14987
    Posted: Apr. 10, 2022 - 8:20 PM ET #20

    Temporarily lost thee urge to gamble and sense of taste was affected.

    Reply

    Temporarily lost thee urge to gamble and sense of taste was affected.

     
    eyedog
    eyedog
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 2670
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2022 - 8:27 PM ET #21

    Tested positive once, no symptoms.Re-took test again less than 48 hrs later, negative. Go figure.

    Never had the shot and never will. 99% recovery rate I will take my chances with over the poison dart.

    I did have the flu about 2.5 years ago for about a week.

    Reply

    Tested positive once, no symptoms.Re-took test again less than 48 hrs later, negative. Go figure.

    Never had the shot and never will. 99% recovery rate I will take my chances with over the poison dart.

    I did have the flu about 2.5 years ago for about a week.

     
     
    betudontbet
    betudontbet
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2016
    Posts: 26
    Posted: Apr. 26, 2022 - 1:33 AM ET #22

    @eyedog

     an_cheers also f. Faucci 

    Just another gambler story...
    Reply

    @eyedog

     an_cheers also f. Faucci 

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,834
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 439
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,590
    • MLB Playoffs 16,470
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,120
    • PART DEUX 115
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,378
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,228
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.