most recent deadpool and wolverine for me
what were some of the best films you saw this year
I cant even remember the last time I saw a movie in the theater
I think the last movie I watched was El Camino, the breaking bad spinoff
Entertaining if you were a fan of Breaking Bad
I cant even remember the last time I saw a movie in the theater
I think the last movie I watched was El Camino, the breaking bad spinoff
Entertaining if you were a fan of Breaking Bad
Just watched gladiator II where the action was better than the first but the second lacked so much drama and depth. Very ordinary flick.
Just watched gladiator II where the action was better than the first but the second lacked so much drama and depth. Very ordinary flick.
@Midnight1 good movie. but didn't make the oscar list. tom cruise is on a nice list of epic movies.
It's crazy that they're on the 8th Mission Impossible movie. I remember going to Grand Lake Theater (Oakland landmark) see the 1st one with two of my friends. Two boys and a girl, no funny business. Innocent lid stuff. We were maybe 13 or 14 so it was literally the last days of Innocence. I remember that day vividly for that very reason. You could feel thatnit would never be that way again. Like we weren't kids anymore. I saw the second one too but none after.
@Midnight1 good movie. but didn't make the oscar list. tom cruise is on a nice list of epic movies.
It's crazy that they're on the 8th Mission Impossible movie. I remember going to Grand Lake Theater (Oakland landmark) see the 1st one with two of my friends. Two boys and a girl, no funny business. Innocent lid stuff. We were maybe 13 or 14 so it was literally the last days of Innocence. I remember that day vividly for that very reason. You could feel thatnit would never be that way again. Like we weren't kids anymore. I saw the second one too but none after.
most recent deadpool and wolverine for me
Watched most of it on a plane last weekend. Maybe a couple minutes left plus credits. It was an good way to introduce Deadpool and Jackman's Wolverine into the MCU. I think introducing Charle's Xavier's sister as a new villian was pretty cheesy and woke. They could've made that exact movie and made Jean Gray the villian and it makes so much sense. Famke is 60 now, but she's timeless, and would've been perfect but if she was too old for Kevin Feige, they could've gone with the young lady from the Dark Phoenix movie. I didn't see that one so maybe she was trash. I typically only watch movies with my wife so the only way I typically see this type of movie is randomly at someone's house, or on an airplane.
most recent deadpool and wolverine for me
Watched most of it on a plane last weekend. Maybe a couple minutes left plus credits. It was an good way to introduce Deadpool and Jackman's Wolverine into the MCU. I think introducing Charle's Xavier's sister as a new villian was pretty cheesy and woke. They could've made that exact movie and made Jean Gray the villian and it makes so much sense. Famke is 60 now, but she's timeless, and would've been perfect but if she was too old for Kevin Feige, they could've gone with the young lady from the Dark Phoenix movie. I didn't see that one so maybe she was trash. I typically only watch movies with my wife so the only way I typically see this type of movie is randomly at someone's house, or on an airplane.
Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781: @Midnight1 good movie. but didn't make the oscar list. tom cruise is on a nice list of epic movies. It's crazy that they're on the 8th Mission Impossible movie. I remember going to Grand Lake Theater (Oakland landmark) see the 1st one with two of my friends. Two boys and a girl, no funny business. Innocent lid stuff. We were maybe 13 or 14 so it was literally the last days of Innocence. I remember that day vividly for that very reason. You could feel thatnit would never be that way again. Like we weren't kids anymore. I saw the second one too but none after.
cruise made some good movies in his prime. its actually harder to find a movie he flopped in. that all depends if you're into the action/adventure stuff
Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781: @Midnight1 good movie. but didn't make the oscar list. tom cruise is on a nice list of epic movies. It's crazy that they're on the 8th Mission Impossible movie. I remember going to Grand Lake Theater (Oakland landmark) see the 1st one with two of my friends. Two boys and a girl, no funny business. Innocent lid stuff. We were maybe 13 or 14 so it was literally the last days of Innocence. I remember that day vividly for that very reason. You could feel thatnit would never be that way again. Like we weren't kids anymore. I saw the second one too but none after.
cruise made some good movies in his prime. its actually harder to find a movie he flopped in. that all depends if you're into the action/adventure stuff
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,819
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 437
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,583
- MLB Playoffs 16,113
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,107
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,368
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,226
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
