What Teams are These?
This sounds super skeevy. Google, bro. If there's a pictue of a bull, Google "Colleges with Bull mascots". If there's a picture of a hat....it's Stetson. We should make this thread Favorite obscure mascots. I'll start.
Saint Louis Billikens
This sounds super skeevy. Google, bro. If there's a pictue of a bull, Google "Colleges with Bull mascots". If there's a picture of a hat....it's Stetson. We should make this thread Favorite obscure mascots. I'll start.
Saint Louis Billikens
This sounds super skeevy. Google, bro. If there's a pictue of a bull, Google "Colleges with Bull mascots". If there's a picture of a hat....it's Stetson. We should make this thread Favorite obscure mascots. I'll start. Saint Louis Billikens
The Stetson Hatters from nearby Deland FL. Directly east we would have the Bethune-Cookman Wildcats. To the north the Flagler Saints.
My favorite obscure college nickname would have to be the Bethany Terrible Swedes from Lindsborg, Kansas.
This sounds super skeevy. Google, bro. If there's a pictue of a bull, Google "Colleges with Bull mascots". If there's a picture of a hat....it's Stetson. We should make this thread Favorite obscure mascots. I'll start. Saint Louis Billikens
The Stetson Hatters from nearby Deland FL. Directly east we would have the Bethune-Cookman Wildcats. To the north the Flagler Saints.
My favorite obscure college nickname would have to be the Bethany Terrible Swedes from Lindsborg, Kansas.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
