Almost two months in to 2021 already had Superbowl, Aussie Open in tennis about to conclude, NHL season underway, soccer and basketball still going but have postponed games here and there.
what are you looking forward to most from the following later in the year ?
March Madness
MLB season
US Masters
Kentucky Derby
UEFA European Championships
Olympics
Ryder Cup
F1 season
Or return of &
other events happening that didn't take place last year include Wimbledon and The Open plus the new 100's Cricket (which I doubt anyone gives a about)
Just hope there are no more cancellations or postponements but most events probably will have a limited number or no fans at all
Bet 5 Play Over Parlays and get rich
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Almost two months in to 2021 already had Superbowl, Aussie Open in tennis about to conclude, NHL season underway, soccer and basketball still going but have postponed games here and there.
what are you looking forward to most from the following later in the year ?
March Madness
MLB season
US Masters
Kentucky Derby
UEFA European Championships
Olympics
Ryder Cup
F1 season
Or return of &
other events happening that didn't take place last year include Wimbledon and The Open plus the new 100's Cricket (which I doubt anyone gives a about)
Just hope there are no more cancellations or postponements but most events probably will have a limited number or no fans at all
I know a few Aussies in London who live for the State of Origin in rugby league every year, like nothing else matters
Only F1 races I really watch are the Monaco and British GPs and then it's just a passing interest
used to do some work for the logistics crew of an F1 team, so been to Silverstone a couple of times. Great vibe and buzz in the paddock getting everything set up for the race and breaking it all down again
Bet 5 Play Over Parlays and get rich
@HeadOverHeart
I know a few Aussies in London who live for the State of Origin in rugby league every year, like nothing else matters
Only F1 races I really watch are the Monaco and British GPs and then it's just a passing interest
used to do some work for the logistics crew of an F1 team, so been to Silverstone a couple of times. Great vibe and buzz in the paddock getting everything set up for the race and breaking it all down again
My 2 favorite events every year! Now, I'm just waiting to be able to 'BET' on fishing..when that day comes, these bookies better get ready to take out loans because I'm taking all there money! Some people love football stats, some like baseball and some like tennis and basketball. But me, I've been into Fishing competition states since I've been 11 yrs old and it's gonna go DOWN!
!Bet it and forget it!
Major league Fishing Red-crest
&
BassMasters Classic!
My 2 favorite events every year! Now, I'm just waiting to be able to 'BET' on fishing..when that day comes, these bookies better get ready to take out loans because I'm taking all there money! Some people love football stats, some like baseball and some like tennis and basketball. But me, I've been into Fishing competition states since I've been 11 yrs old and it's gonna go DOWN!
@HeadOverHeart I know a few Aussies in London who live for the State of Origin in rugby league every year, like nothing else matters Only F1 races I really watch are the Monaco and British GPs and then it's just a passing interest used to do some work for the logistics crew of an F1 team, so been to Silverstone a couple of times. Great vibe and buzz in the paddock getting everything set up for the race and breaking it all down again
I’m jealous! I always admire those paddock guys. Competitive spirit, get to use your talent, and travel the world! A job I would love to have.
State of Origin is madness for the Aussies. It’s fun to watch for non-Australians, but if you weren’t born there, you don’t have the same feel for it. Kinda like Alabama vs. Auburn. Fun to watch for non-Alabama-born folks, but madness for locals.
First pre-season games for Aussie Rules today. Just hearing the siren goes off makes my heart race. I have my phone set for push updates and when that siren blares in a quiet house in the middle of the night while I’m half-asleep, well, it’s pure bliss. Nothing else like it for me.
Quote Originally Posted by I-Got-5-On-It:
@HeadOverHeart I know a few Aussies in London who live for the State of Origin in rugby league every year, like nothing else matters Only F1 races I really watch are the Monaco and British GPs and then it's just a passing interest used to do some work for the logistics crew of an F1 team, so been to Silverstone a couple of times. Great vibe and buzz in the paddock getting everything set up for the race and breaking it all down again
I’m jealous! I always admire those paddock guys. Competitive spirit, get to use your talent, and travel the world! A job I would love to have.
State of Origin is madness for the Aussies. It’s fun to watch for non-Australians, but if you weren’t born there, you don’t have the same feel for it. Kinda like Alabama vs. Auburn. Fun to watch for non-Alabama-born folks, but madness for locals.
First pre-season games for Aussie Rules today. Just hearing the siren goes off makes my heart race. I have my phone set for push updates and when that siren blares in a quiet house in the middle of the night while I’m half-asleep, well, it’s pure bliss. Nothing else like it for me.