My question is: What NFL players don't like him? I've heard that he might have had a tough relationship with Percy Harvin but who else in the NFL doesn't like him?
Thanks in advance.
I also read the article that Wilson isn't considered "black enough." I think he's mixed, and he speaks intelligently like he's not from the hood.
He's a former baseball player, which isn't exactly a hood sport, so most of the black players speak pretty properly.
On the field, it's quite irritating being on the other side because he's so dam elusive. So many times when he shoulda been sacked for a 10 yard loss, but either gets free for a big run, or gets a 20 yard pass after running the sidelines side to side.
I also read the article that Wilson isn't considered "black enough." I think he's mixed, and he speaks intelligently like he's not from the hood.
He's a former baseball player, which isn't exactly a hood sport, so most of the black players speak pretty properly.
On the field, it's quite irritating being on the other side because he's so dam elusive. So many times when he shoulda been sacked for a 10 yard loss, but either gets free for a big run, or gets a 20 yard pass after running the sidelines side to side.
Hey Columbo stop searching everybody likes Russell Wilson. ![]()
Hey Columbo stop searching everybody likes Russell Wilson. ![]()
I also read the article that Wilson isn't considered "black enough." I think he's mixed, and he speaks intelligently like he's not from the hood.
He's a former baseball player, which isn't exactly a hood sport, so most of the black players speak pretty properly.
On the field, it's quite irritating being on the other side because he's so dam elusive. So many times when he shoulda been sacked for a 10 yard loss, but either gets free for a big run, or gets a 20 yard pass after running the sidelines side to side.
I also read the article that Wilson isn't considered "black enough." I think he's mixed, and he speaks intelligently like he's not from the hood.
He's a former baseball player, which isn't exactly a hood sport, so most of the black players speak pretty properly.
On the field, it's quite irritating being on the other side because he's so dam elusive. So many times when he shoulda been sacked for a 10 yard loss, but either gets free for a big run, or gets a 20 yard pass after running the sidelines side to side.
There are a lot of people won't accept he's black to this day......![]()
There are a lot of people won't accept he's black to this day......![]()
