What NFL Fan Base Do You Dislike the Most?
Lately though, it's been 49er fans that I find to be the most obnoxious. They live so far in the past & just can't stand that the Seahawks are having their day in the sun. They must have a lot of young fans because most of them don't even remember the Kingdome, & think that Seattle didn't have any fans til just a couple years ago. I've had to advise them to google "NFL crowd noise rule Kingdome" so they can educate themselves.
Every fan base has idiots........some just have more than others.
Lately though, it's been 49er fans that I find to be the most obnoxious. They live so far in the past & just can't stand that the Seahawks are having their day in the sun. They must have a lot of young fans because most of them don't even remember the Kingdome, & think that Seattle didn't have any fans til just a couple years ago. I've had to advise them to google "NFL crowd noise rule Kingdome" so they can educate themselves.
Every fan base has idiots........some just have more than others.
I don't like to use the word hate because I think people take for granted the usage of it and what it really means. It should take somebody to commit an egregious crime against you or a loved one to truly hate them.
I don't like to use the word hate because I think people take for granted the usage of it and what it really means. It should take somebody to commit an egregious crime against you or a loved one to truly hate them.
The Kingdome was a dark concrete dump ,, but loud,, I will give it that... it was full of housewives and nerds who never played competitively, rooting for penalties against the visitors gave Seahawk fans more satisfatcion than the seahawks doing something positive.... Problem is that this fan base carried over during the .dotcom/starbucks boom X10.. and now it's even more painful to listen to in Safeco. In the stands today, the biggest thrill is in this order.... #1 illegal procedure
Second on my list would be pretty much any boston sports fan,, and third would be Raider fans
.
The Kingdome was a dark concrete dump ,, but loud,, I will give it that... it was full of housewives and nerds who never played competitively, rooting for penalties against the visitors gave Seahawk fans more satisfatcion than the seahawks doing something positive.... Problem is that this fan base carried over during the .dotcom/starbucks boom X10.. and now it's even more painful to listen to in Safeco. In the stands today, the biggest thrill is in this order.... #1 illegal procedure
Second on my list would be pretty much any boston sports fan,, and third would be Raider fans
.
Because nobody ever really gave a shiit about Seattle sports teams forever,, (outside of WA, and OR state residents) The rest of the nation doesn't realize what an inferiority complex your typical "12" fan has.
The Kingdome was a dark concrete dump ,, but loud,, I will give it that... it was full of housewives and nerds who never played competitively, rooting for penalties against the visitors gave Seahawk fans more satisfatcion than the seahawks doing something positive.... Problem is that this fan base carried over during the .dotcom/starbucks boom X10.. and now it's even more painful to listen to in Safeco. In the stands today, the biggest thrill is in this order.... #1 illegal procedure
Second on my list would be pretty much any boston sports fan,, and third would be Raider fans
.
Because nobody ever really gave a shiit about Seattle sports teams forever,, (outside of WA, and OR state residents) The rest of the nation doesn't realize what an inferiority complex your typical "12" fan has.
The Kingdome was a dark concrete dump ,, but loud,, I will give it that... it was full of housewives and nerds who never played competitively, rooting for penalties against the visitors gave Seahawk fans more satisfatcion than the seahawks doing something positive.... Problem is that this fan base carried over during the .dotcom/starbucks boom X10.. and now it's even more painful to listen to in Safeco. In the stands today, the biggest thrill is in this order.... #1 illegal procedure
Second on my list would be pretty much any boston sports fan,, and third would be Raider fans
.
I can't imagine how bad it would be to watch a game in their stadium.
I can't imagine how bad it would be to watch a game in their stadium.
Maybe they were way back in the day (like when tony Dorsette and Danny White, or even going back to Roger Staubach), but they don't deserve that title anymore.
And furthermore, all NFL teams are American teams! I just get tired of that well over-used phrase!
Maybe they were way back in the day (like when tony Dorsette and Danny White, or even going back to Roger Staubach), but they don't deserve that title anymore.
And furthermore, all NFL teams are American teams! I just get tired of that well over-used phrase!
Been to quite a few Jets Giants games over the years..never saw nothing more than normal ribbing towards the opposing team fans.Same for the old Battle of the Bays in Tampa when half the crowd was GB fans.
Went to a MNF Miami game and the Colts were the visiting team.Saw a Colts-jerseyed couple get showered with beer and other stuff and the guy escorts his girl the F outta there..Kinda doubt they started it when they were way outnumbered in the crowd.But strange thing was after the Miami win the fans are chanting J-E-T-S Jets Suck,suck,suck..??? Like the Jets fans were there??
Another time at a Falcons home game vs Pittsburgh some asswipe Steelers fan starting garbage in the concourse and beer gets thrown and punches attempted..Not exactly what you want to have going on a few feet from you..and I know the Steeler douche started it..
Been to quite a few Jets Giants games over the years..never saw nothing more than normal ribbing towards the opposing team fans.Same for the old Battle of the Bays in Tampa when half the crowd was GB fans.
Went to a MNF Miami game and the Colts were the visiting team.Saw a Colts-jerseyed couple get showered with beer and other stuff and the guy escorts his girl the F outta there..Kinda doubt they started it when they were way outnumbered in the crowd.But strange thing was after the Miami win the fans are chanting J-E-T-S Jets Suck,suck,suck..??? Like the Jets fans were there??
Another time at a Falcons home game vs Pittsburgh some asswipe Steelers fan starting garbage in the concourse and beer gets thrown and punches attempted..Not exactly what you want to have going on a few feet from you..and I know the Steeler douche started it..
Eagles have the worst fans hands down it isn't even close
A few years ago, Eagles fans pelted a guy on the field dressed as Santa Claus with batteries at Christmas time.
Hard to deny Eagles fans their rightful place here.
Eagles have the worst fans hands down it isn't even close
A few years ago, Eagles fans pelted a guy on the field dressed as Santa Claus with batteries at Christmas time.
Hard to deny Eagles fans their rightful place here.
I've seen the Santa incident on video ![]()
They were booing Santa
Only in Philly will you see St. Nick get assaulted by boo-birds.
The Pope arrives in Philly this Saturday. This could be fun.
I've seen the Santa incident on video ![]()
They were booing Santa
Only in Philly will you see St. Nick get assaulted by boo-birds.
The Pope arrives in Philly this Saturday. This could be fun.
The Pope arrives in Philly this Saturday. This could be fun.
Let's just hope the City Of Brotherly Love welcomes the Pope the way they did the HitchBOT...........
https://www.people.com/article/hitchbot-robot-vandalized-in-philadelphia
Oh, wait, nevermind. I Phorgot, Philly is Phull of a Phlock of Phucking Phucktards........
The Pope arrives in Philly this Saturday. This could be fun.
Let's just hope the City Of Brotherly Love welcomes the Pope the way they did the HitchBOT...........
https://www.people.com/article/hitchbot-robot-vandalized-in-philadelphia
Oh, wait, nevermind. I Phorgot, Philly is Phull of a Phlock of Phucking Phucktards........
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
- Thursday 10/08/2026 436
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,898
- PART DEUX 159
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 848
- Week 6 Money 8,515
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,286
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,263
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
