What is the best Police Radar Detector you can buy?
I'd bet Goose needs one for small town 25/30/35 speed zones where the local town's cops just sit all day and pad their town budget..
In NJ I'd average a ticket every couple years..After living in FL for over 25 years now-Not a one..Did get pulled over for a warning from a Statie though but he was cool on X-mas Day and I told him I'm going to work,road is empty..He said something about working too on the holiday,just be carefull.you get a blowout it could be trouble..(I was doing 80 in a 50 or so)
Goose nice thing about shopping nowadays you can read reviews,that is where I would go after here..Amazon? GL
I'd bet Goose needs one for small town 25/30/35 speed zones where the local town's cops just sit all day and pad their town budget..
In NJ I'd average a ticket every couple years..After living in FL for over 25 years now-Not a one..Did get pulled over for a warning from a Statie though but he was cool on X-mas Day and I told him I'm going to work,road is empty..He said something about working too on the holiday,just be carefull.you get a blowout it could be trouble..(I was doing 80 in a 50 or so)
Goose nice thing about shopping nowadays you can read reviews,that is where I would go after here..Amazon? GL
Recently put new tires on my 16 Maxima and it begs for speed. The manual read speedometer max is 160mph. Have not hit that. Yet. At 145mph I noticed the digital read speedometer maxed out at 133mph. There are very few highways here in CT where this can be attempted. The other day just happened to be perfect conditions. Clear weather, dry road, zero other traffic, etc.
That Valentine Detector might be exactly what I need.
Recently put new tires on my 16 Maxima and it begs for speed. The manual read speedometer max is 160mph. Have not hit that. Yet. At 145mph I noticed the digital read speedometer maxed out at 133mph. There are very few highways here in CT where this can be attempted. The other day just happened to be perfect conditions. Clear weather, dry road, zero other traffic, etc.
That Valentine Detector might be exactly what I need.
Recently put new tires on my 16 Maxima and it begs for speed. The manual read speedometer max is 160mph. Have not hit that. Yet. At 145mph I noticed the digital read speedometer maxed out at 133mph. There are very few highways here in CT where this can be attempted. The other day just happened to be perfect conditions. Clear weather, dry road, zero other traffic, etc.
That Valentine Detector might be exactly what I need.
Recently put new tires on my 16 Maxima and it begs for speed. The manual read speedometer max is 160mph. Have not hit that. Yet. At 145mph I noticed the digital read speedometer maxed out at 133mph. There are very few highways here in CT where this can be attempted. The other day just happened to be perfect conditions. Clear weather, dry road, zero other traffic, etc.
That Valentine Detector might be exactly what I need.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
