Luck is what happens when Preparation meets Opportunity.
Forget about the SuperBowl. It’s all hype and hype cannot be handicapped.
So start preparing for March Madness. That’s when opportunity abounds.
Hard work plus the month of March equals Magic.
What is luck?
Luck is what happens when Preparation meets Opportunity.
Forget about the SuperBowl. It’s all hype and hype cannot be handicapped.
So start preparing for March Madness. That’s when opportunity abounds.
Hard work plus the month of March equals Magic.
It’s great to hear from you Bob. Hope all is well on your end. Will never forget your generosity and the Steve Vai concert. My friend Jack was overwhelmed and the white/black barrier that I had promised him didn’t exist was vanquished before his eyes. You changed a life that night and who knows how many lives Jack convinced that black/white has no meaning. It’s what’s inside each and every soul that makes the difference.
It’s great to hear from you Bob. Hope all is well on your end. Will never forget your generosity and the Steve Vai concert. My friend Jack was overwhelmed and the white/black barrier that I had promised him didn’t exist was vanquished before his eyes. You changed a life that night and who knows how many lives Jack convinced that black/white has no meaning. It’s what’s inside each and every soul that makes the difference.
It’s bein’ blitzed , obliterated , and buzzed , drinkin’ and drugs , not be any able to drive a stickshift but still rippin’ the clutch , bronco bustin’ , buckin’ , pickin’ it up , droppin’ it down , no cops on the highway how I survived it just wow……
youthful stupidness , maneuvering through the universe the trooper not in his usual venue n shitt…….
It’s bein’ blitzed , obliterated , and buzzed , drinkin’ and drugs , not be any able to drive a stickshift but still rippin’ the clutch , bronco bustin’ , buckin’ , pickin’ it up , droppin’ it down , no cops on the highway how I survived it just wow……
youthful stupidness , maneuvering through the universe the trooper not in his usual venue n shitt…….
I pretty sure there's people out there that only have 1 bet a year and that's on the SB
March madness
speaking of luck did you see the end to the Kentucky game the other night ![]()
Looking forward to the new
season
I pretty sure there's people out there that only have 1 bet a year and that's on the SB
March madness
speaking of luck did you see the end to the Kentucky game the other night ![]()
Looking forward to the new
season
Luck is seeing my threads! I got seppi +400 rn. I had norrie tennis, I took 2nd half Cornell ML, Cavaliers 1st half -3 , raptors 1half-6.5, I hit 2nd half raptors -4, and added bulls -1.5 …. I’m going in tonight anyone interested …. Free pick cerundulo in 10min
Luck is seeing my threads! I got seppi +400 rn. I had norrie tennis, I took 2nd half Cornell ML, Cavaliers 1st half -3 , raptors 1half-6.5, I hit 2nd half raptors -4, and added bulls -1.5 …. I’m going in tonight anyone interested …. Free pick cerundulo in 10min
@PeterBanx
They used to say that about Wayne Gretzky.
Always had a habit of being in the right place at the right time.
In Gretzky’s case, always moving forward if he had the puck. Always circling in different directions when he didn’t have the puck. Like a predatory Hawk waiting to strike. He was awesome to watch.
@PeterBanx
They used to say that about Wayne Gretzky.
Always had a habit of being in the right place at the right time.
In Gretzky’s case, always moving forward if he had the puck. Always circling in different directions when he didn’t have the puck. Like a predatory Hawk waiting to strike. He was awesome to watch.
There are things that can never be factored into handicapping any event, inclement weather, a sudden injury, the human element of misjudgements...the chaos factor that is at work in the entire universe one might say.
There are things that can never be factored into handicapping any event, inclement weather, a sudden injury, the human element of misjudgements...the chaos factor that is at work in the entire universe one might say.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
