I do not condone violence, but if someone were to smash this douche's head in with a bat I would not lose any sleep
Liberal douche checklist:
Hyphenated last name (article doesn't say, but I'd bet money his "life partner" is a dude - not that there's anything wrong with that, just sayin') - CHECK
Faux Hawk - CHECK
Way to old to be rocking said Faux Hawk (greying & balding) - CHECK
Hipster a$$hole beard - CHECK
Hipster a$$hole glasses - CHECK
Hates and apologizes for being white - CHECK!!!!!
All this typical liberal d!cktard was missing was U2 or R.E.M. playing behind him.....
I do not condone violence, but if someone were to smash this douche's head in with a bat I would not lose any sleep
Liberal douche checklist:
Hyphenated last name (article doesn't say, but I'd bet money his "life partner" is a dude - not that there's anything wrong with that, just sayin') - CHECK
Faux Hawk - CHECK
Way to old to be rocking said Faux Hawk (greying & balding) - CHECK
Hipster a$$hole beard - CHECK
Hipster a$$hole glasses - CHECK
Hates and apologizes for being white - CHECK!!!!!
All this typical liberal d!cktard was missing was U2 or R.E.M. playing behind him.....