We can see that the teamnames are: FREIBURG VS KARLSRUHER
Question:
I am not exactly sure what leagues mean. Specifically, does this mean that FREIBURG and KARLSRUHER only can play against other teams as well in BUNDESLIGA 2.
I mean can a team that are in BUNDESLIGA 2 only play against other teams in BUNDESLIGA 2 or can a team in BUNDESLIGA 2 play with a team in other leagues?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I have a question about leagues. When looking at below URL:
We can see that the teamnames are: FREIBURG VS KARLSRUHER
Question:
I am not exactly sure what leagues mean. Specifically, does this mean that FREIBURG and KARLSRUHER only can play against other teams as well in BUNDESLIGA 2.
I mean can a team that are in BUNDESLIGA 2 only play against other teams in BUNDESLIGA 2 or can a team in BUNDESLIGA 2 play with a team in other leagues?