Posted:
#1
I wanted to start betting on the totals for college basketball. What info do you guys look at or use to determine an over or under game? Any help would be great.
Thanks in advance!
I wanted to start betting on the totals for college basketball. What info do you guys look at or use to determine an over or under game? Any help would be great.
Thanks in advance!
I wanted to start betting on the totals for college basketball. What info do you guys look at or use to determine an over or under game? Any help would be great.
Thanks in advance!
FG %
DEFENSIVE FG% of other team
HOW MANY OF THEIR GAMES TYPICALLY GO OVER OR UNDER
I LIKE UNDERS WHERE A TEAM SHOOTS A LOW FG% AGAINST A TEAM THAT HAS A GREAT DEFENSIVE FG %
FG %
DEFENSIVE FG% of other team
HOW MANY OF THEIR GAMES TYPICALLY GO OVER OR UNDER
I LIKE UNDERS WHERE A TEAM SHOOTS A LOW FG% AGAINST A TEAM THAT HAS A GREAT DEFENSIVE FG %
