The Team Expert tab has changed?? Now show Community leaders is this the same data? I go back and look at the numbers and they changed on me since yesterday. I am hoping just the look has changed and not the data. I can get used to it as long as what has been the norm for years is still calculated the same. Thanks
The Team Expert tab has changed?? Now show Community leaders is this the same data? I go back and look at the numbers and they changed on me since yesterday. I am hoping just the look has changed and not the data. I can get used to it as long as what has been the norm for years is still calculated the same. Thanks
I know the whole covers community is missing the good old layout. Since wagerline it was my source #1.
Hopefully the data of bets / picks of the consensus and the experts is still available... Sadly the 10% data of the elite is missing, but I don't think it will be back.
With todays technology we are able to use the data to review and store for our childrens children, thank B.G. for Excel.
If we would like to use the data like in the backdays we need to work together. I am looking for a team of say 3 - 5 people, so we can rotate our manpower.
P.M. me if you are interested to be into this workgroup. Thanks.
I know the whole covers community is missing the good old layout. Since wagerline it was my source #1.
Hopefully the data of bets / picks of the consensus and the experts is still available... Sadly the 10% data of the elite is missing, but I don't think it will be back.
With todays technology we are able to use the data to review and store for our childrens children, thank B.G. for Excel.
If we would like to use the data like in the backdays we need to work together. I am looking for a team of say 3 - 5 people, so we can rotate our manpower.
P.M. me if you are interested to be into this workgroup. Thanks.
It's absolute garbage. I'm hoping they're only half finished with the site makeover. Otherwise, the people making the decisions regarding this site should find a new line of work. Pathetic.
It's absolute garbage. I'm hoping they're only half finished with the site makeover. Otherwise, the people making the decisions regarding this site should find a new line of work. Pathetic.
Yeah I'm with you here is my post, https://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=35&sub=102195771 and a comment on another post, https://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=35&sub=102194179. Comment if you like.
Yeah I'm with you here is my post, https://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=35&sub=102195771 and a comment on another post, https://www.covers.com/postingforum/POST01/showmessage.aspx?spt=35&sub=102194179. Comment if you like.
What happened to all the advice, picks and score predictions from community, especially the veteran guys. I DO NOT like the site without it anymore, hardly use it now.
What happened to all the advice, picks and score predictions from community, especially the veteran guys. I DO NOT like the site without it anymore, hardly use it now.