Posted:
#1
Apologies to the original poster. Can't find it anywhere.
Anyway, I was dying for a Bloody Mary but the Laws in this fukked up Liberal State won't allow the Bars to open until 11am. The Liquor Stores can open at 8am. Obviously the Liquor Store lobbyists are more powerful.
So I go buy a Vodka bottle of Grey Goose Le Citron. If you want an excellent Bloody Mary that's what you buy, right?
These French idiots cant bottle this sh!t with a simple cap? No, I have to hacksaw this fukking metal cap off with a steak-knife risking life and limb to get my morning dose.
White People Life is a biatch and then you die.
Anyway, I was dying for a Bloody Mary but the Laws in this fukked up Liberal State won't allow the Bars to open until 11am. The Liquor Stores can open at 8am. Obviously the Liquor Store lobbyists are more powerful.
So I go buy a Vodka bottle of Grey Goose Le Citron. If you want an excellent Bloody Mary that's what you buy, right?
These French idiots cant bottle this sh!t with a simple cap? No, I have to hacksaw this fukking metal cap off with a steak-knife risking life and limb to get my morning dose.
White People Life is a biatch and then you die.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
