Sativa. The answer is not so simple though because of all the other variables including growing climate. Why not just stay with some decent shrooms if you want a trippy smoke?
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Sativa. The answer is not so simple though because of all the other variables including growing climate. Why not just stay with some decent shrooms if you want a trippy smoke?
Back in 73,my homegrown plants were as big as Christmas trees and the top bud off my largest plant that was growing in composted chicken/cow manure,would stain your fingers and looked like it had been dipped in caramal.Half a bud in the bowl would be like dropping 2 tabs of Sunshine,no speed.
That..
Back in 73,my homegrown plants were as big as Christmas trees and the top bud off my largest plant that was growing in composted chicken/cow manure,would stain your fingers and looked like it had been dipped in caramal.Half a bud in the bowl would be like dropping 2 tabs of Sunshine,no speed.
BTW, before somebody wants to say smoking shrooms is a waste, I can only talk from personal experience. You will hear all kinds of people swear you burn the psilocybin (the active ingredient in shrooms) and you waste the high. To each his own.
Same thing with peyote buttons. Different strokes for different folks. I will say that eating peyote buttons is one of the cleanest and intense trips you can experience.
Smoke some quality Lebanese Blond Hash and play a game of Backgammon. The Arabs have done this for years. The numbers on the dice jump out at you and invite you to play an aggressive game. Backgammon is one helluva game when you are tripping.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
BTW, before somebody wants to say smoking shrooms is a waste, I can only talk from personal experience. You will hear all kinds of people swear you burn the psilocybin (the active ingredient in shrooms) and you waste the high. To each his own.
Same thing with peyote buttons. Different strokes for different folks. I will say that eating peyote buttons is one of the cleanest and intense trips you can experience.
Smoke some quality Lebanese Blond Hash and play a game of Backgammon. The Arabs have done this for years. The numbers on the dice jump out at you and invite you to play an aggressive game. Backgammon is one helluva game when you are tripping.
BTW, before somebody wants to say smoking shrooms is a waste, I can only talk from personal experience. You will hear all kinds of people swear you burn the psilocybin (the active ingredient in shrooms) and you waste the high. To each his own.
Same thing with peyote buttons. Different strokes for different folks. I will say that eating peyote buttons is one of the cleanest and intense trips you can experience.
Smoke some quality Lebanese Blond Hash and play a game of Backgammon. The Arabs have done this for years. The numbers on the dice jump out at you and invite you to play an aggressive game. Backgammon is one helluva game when you are tripping.
Would love to try peyote some time. I don't know how much of it is where I live (NE Ohio), or just that I don't know the right people, but finding it might be hard.
Are you in Belize now?
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
BTW, before somebody wants to say smoking shrooms is a waste, I can only talk from personal experience. You will hear all kinds of people swear you burn the psilocybin (the active ingredient in shrooms) and you waste the high. To each his own.
Same thing with peyote buttons. Different strokes for different folks. I will say that eating peyote buttons is one of the cleanest and intense trips you can experience.
Smoke some quality Lebanese Blond Hash and play a game of Backgammon. The Arabs have done this for years. The numbers on the dice jump out at you and invite you to play an aggressive game. Backgammon is one helluva game when you are tripping.
Would love to try peyote some time. I don't know how much of it is where I live (NE Ohio), or just that I don't know the right people, but finding it might be hard.
strippersnbens: Bubba Kush. If you are severe insomniac go with prescription Ambien. It can't be beat for solid sleep. Send me a PM.
SteelCash: Not yet. Wifey's mom suffered two strokes and we are trying to get her settled back into her house rather than putting her in an old folks home. Don't know if it's going to be possible but we will try our hardest. My Dad has also had some medical setbacks. Bottom line is Wifey and I are both fiercely loyal to our parents and will not leave them behind. I'm 58 and she is 48 both retired in good health with guaranteed income so time is on our side. Belize isn't going anywhere. Priorities first.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
strippersnbens: Bubba Kush. If you are severe insomniac go with prescription Ambien. It can't be beat for solid sleep. Send me a PM.
SteelCash: Not yet. Wifey's mom suffered two strokes and we are trying to get her settled back into her house rather than putting her in an old folks home. Don't know if it's going to be possible but we will try our hardest. My Dad has also had some medical setbacks. Bottom line is Wifey and I are both fiercely loyal to our parents and will not leave them behind. I'm 58 and she is 48 both retired in good health with guaranteed income so time is on our side. Belize isn't going anywhere. Priorities first.