I don't think I took the SAT... but I did score a 27 on the ACT first try and never bothered to try to improve that score. I am very proud that by two sons scored a 32 and 34 respectfully!
I don't think I took the SAT... but I did score a 27 on the ACT first try and never bothered to try to improve that score. I am very proud that by two sons scored a 32 and 34 respectfully!
1410.....780 math 630 english. probably shouldve worked on my english and taken it again but i was a lazy pothead and didnt think it would make much of a difference
1410.....780 math 630 english. probably shouldve worked on my english and taken it again but i was a lazy pothead and didnt think it would make much of a difference
1410.....780 math 630 english. probably shouldve worked on my english and taken it again but i was a lazy pothead and didnt think it would make much of a difference
What year did you graduate MIT?
Quote Originally Posted by Messier-11:
1410.....780 math 630 english. probably shouldve worked on my english and taken it again but i was a lazy pothead and didnt think it would make much of a difference
I barely graduated high school because I lost interest in public schooling once women started to develop around middle school. So I never took the SAT.
I barely graduated high school because I lost interest in public schooling once women started to develop around middle school. So I never took the SAT.
very low not even eligible for college somewhere around 950 total
tried 3 times too. BUT i went into trade and now have 6 men working for me and the phucking valedictorian went onto college and failed. LMAO
HE got his p uss y tho so he was happy while burying his dad in debt.
Thank lord it was decades ago college tuition was only about $25,000 for 4 years.
I was lmao at hs reunion. Valedictorian works mini wage job now lol.
you DO NOT NEED A cOLLEGE DEGREE TO MAKE A GREAT LIVING IN THE usa
Matter of fact most who attend college do not even know what special courses are needed and just take whatever thinking after the graduate the top 500 companies will open doors to thier a ss es ...
TWO of MY guys have several kids both top grads in HS both listened to dads went to community college and saved $10000's in tuition cost.
Neither went on to a U or college they got what they needed to make thier lives better only minimal cost fees and books and were able to work the two years while in community college one was waiter at TGI fridays ....
Another the girl sister worked in dept store selling jewlery she was awarded manager after 6 months
the other two both boys of other dad worked at a warehouse heavy work night shifts sorting the goods and loading the trucks to make deliveries.
Today they all are tops in big industry the TGI friday worker has his own restaurant .
The girl is chief executive regional suit or whatever her position is ;
for burger King
um the other two boys i dunno where they are thier dad is quiet type don't talk about family.
Yeah but if you went to college we would all know what the hell you just said here
JK man. Yeah I heard once the most important thing to make it in life is a strong libido and a big ego and when I look around it seems pretty accurate
Quote Originally Posted by Mrfixers:
very low not even eligible for college somewhere around 950 total
tried 3 times too. BUT i went into trade and now have 6 men working for me and the phucking valedictorian went onto college and failed. LMAO
HE got his p uss y tho so he was happy while burying his dad in debt.
Thank lord it was decades ago college tuition was only about $25,000 for 4 years.
I was lmao at hs reunion. Valedictorian works mini wage job now lol.
you DO NOT NEED A cOLLEGE DEGREE TO MAKE A GREAT LIVING IN THE usa
Matter of fact most who attend college do not even know what special courses are needed and just take whatever thinking after the graduate the top 500 companies will open doors to thier a ss es ...
TWO of MY guys have several kids both top grads in HS both listened to dads went to community college and saved $10000's in tuition cost.
Neither went on to a U or college they got what they needed to make thier lives better only minimal cost fees and books and were able to work the two years while in community college one was waiter at TGI fridays ....
Another the girl sister worked in dept store selling jewlery she was awarded manager after 6 months
the other two both boys of other dad worked at a warehouse heavy work night shifts sorting the goods and loading the trucks to make deliveries.
Today they all are tops in big industry the TGI friday worker has his own restaurant .
The girl is chief executive regional suit or whatever her position is ;
for burger King
um the other two boys i dunno where they are thier dad is quiet type don't talk about family.
Yeah but if you went to college we would all know what the hell you just said here
JK man. Yeah I heard once the most important thing to make it in life is a strong libido and a big ego and when I look around it seems pretty accurate
I barely graduated high school because I lost interest in public schooling once women started to develop around middle school. So I never took the SAT.
Two words "Classroom Miniskirts"
.... and I was such a klutz, always dropping my pencil on the floor......
Quote Originally Posted by RandyC726:
I barely graduated high school because I lost interest in public schooling once women started to develop around middle school. So I never took the SAT.
Two words "Classroom Miniskirts"
.... and I was such a klutz, always dropping my pencil on the floor......
1350, but it means nothing. I know plenty of people that scored around 1000 or so that I would hire in a minute with real world common knowledge than someone that scores well on a test in a classroom.
1350, but it means nothing. I know plenty of people that scored around 1000 or so that I would hire in a minute with real world common knowledge than someone that scores well on a test in a classroom.