Bouncy was patronizing to BlackLiesMatter# and the Black Panthers at her 1/2 Time. The NFL loved it and rolled over for it.
If Gaga pulled a stunt,how would you know? If she wore Meat what would that mean? She promised to leave the US if Trump won so we know she's a Liar.Maybe she will wear a Vagina Hat.
Bouncy was patronizing to BlackLiesMatter# and the Black Panthers at her 1/2 Time. The NFL loved it and rolled over for it.
If Gaga pulled a stunt,how would you know? If she wore Meat what would that mean? She promised to leave the US if Trump won so we know she's a Liar.Maybe she will wear a Vagina Hat.
I think she'll say some lame, snide remark about Trump and his Admin. Anyone with a half a brain doesn't give a sh!t what these celebrities think.
Who do they think they're influencing? 12 year olds can't vote.
My worry Slob is it could be some big attention seeking, Grab the headlines act, I want the game to be the focus not her. I don't think it will be some lame, snide remark i'm thinking maybe some provocative outfit with Trump on it etc.
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
I think she'll say some lame, snide remark about Trump and his Admin. Anyone with a half a brain doesn't give a sh!t what these celebrities think.
Who do they think they're influencing? 12 year olds can't vote.
My worry Slob is it could be some big attention seeking, Grab the headlines act, I want the game to be the focus not her. I don't think it will be some lame, snide remark i'm thinking maybe some provocative outfit with Trump on it etc.
Sounds like it could happen. She does like making statements with her wardrobe. It would be decent if she said something about Unity though.
So the game starts around midnight over there, right? Is it usually broadcasted or do you have to go to a bar or watch it online? Also, you stay up for the whole thing with work the next day?
Sounds like it could happen. She does like making statements with her wardrobe. It would be decent if she said something about Unity though.
So the game starts around midnight over there, right? Is it usually broadcasted or do you have to go to a bar or watch it online? Also, you stay up for the whole thing with work the next day?
Women and non-football fans at a SB party. I've never seen one in its entirety. My co-workers were shocked that I didn't see Bruno Mars a couple of years back. I had no idea who he even was at the time,
And yes, I worked with mostly women at the time.
Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:
Who watches the Super Bowl halftime?
Women and non-football fans at a SB party. I've never seen one in its entirety. My co-workers were shocked that I didn't see Bruno Mars a couple of years back. I had no idea who he even was at the time,
Sounds like it could happen. She does like making statements with her wardrobe. It would be decent if she said something about Unity though.
So the game starts around midnight over there, right? Is it usually broadcasted or do you have to go to a bar or watch it online? Also, you stay up for the whole thing with work the next day?
Stay up and watch it and given that it ends around 4am, I always take Super Bowl Monday off, Especially given the gambling side of it. If you win the bet, You end up awake till 5/6 am, If you lose, Having 2 hours of sleep off the back of big defeat and going into work doesn't make much sense.
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
Sounds like it could happen. She does like making statements with her wardrobe. It would be decent if she said something about Unity though.
So the game starts around midnight over there, right? Is it usually broadcasted or do you have to go to a bar or watch it online? Also, you stay up for the whole thing with work the next day?
Stay up and watch it and given that it ends around 4am, I always take Super Bowl Monday off, Especially given the gambling side of it. If you win the bet, You end up awake till 5/6 am, If you lose, Having 2 hours of sleep off the back of big defeat and going into work doesn't make much sense.
Since the game is on Fox, I'd say 0. Every move she makes will be in the contract. She will probably say something about "love" or "peace" or something vague like that.
Since the game is on Fox, I'd say 0. Every move she makes will be in the contract. She will probably say something about "love" or "peace" or something vague like that.
I could see her making her entrance wearing Trump's classic blue suit, red power tie, and having her hair done up in a very exaggerated and mocking imitation of Trump's hair...she'll walk all the way across the stage from where she enters up to some dude (who's part of the act) and grab him right by the balls as she starts singing...
Or the guy that mentioned Fox is probably right and nothing will happen at all.
I could see her making her entrance wearing Trump's classic blue suit, red power tie, and having her hair done up in a very exaggerated and mocking imitation of Trump's hair...she'll walk all the way across the stage from where she enters up to some dude (who's part of the act) and grab him right by the balls as she starts singing...
Or the guy that mentioned Fox is probably right and nothing will happen at all.
Lady Gaga will do something shocking. of course.( Yawn !!!!!!!!!!!!) She /he needs the attention .I mean will anyone remember her music in 20 or 30 years??
BTW she /he is a man .I always believed that .Why would she /he have " Lady" at the beginning of her/his name?
Lady Gaga will do something shocking. of course.( Yawn !!!!!!!!!!!!) She /he needs the attention .I mean will anyone remember her music in 20 or 30 years??
BTW she /he is a man .I always believed that .Why would she /he have " Lady" at the beginning of her/his name?
hopefully she will perform some lewd sex act with a dead animal and shocked NFL & TV executives will pull the plug on this half time circus crap for future superbowls
Half time show
Bet 5 Play Over Parlays and get rich
hopefully she will perform some lewd sex act with a dead animal and shocked NFL & TV executives will pull the plug on this half time circus crap for future superbowls