Posted:
#1
Hey all,
I was wondering if anyone here might know what are some good two-way radio/walkie talkies? I am heading up to the cottage next week and I thought they might come in handy when out on the boat fishing or just going around the area. Cell reception sucks balls around there and it's expensive.
I looked on Amazon and am little overwhelmed by all the choices. I don't really want to spend a lot of money on this, maybe $100 or something?
Anyone?
I was wondering if anyone here might know what are some good two-way radio/walkie talkies? I am heading up to the cottage next week and I thought they might come in handy when out on the boat fishing or just going around the area. Cell reception sucks balls around there and it's expensive.
I looked on Amazon and am little overwhelmed by all the choices. I don't really want to spend a lot of money on this, maybe $100 or something?
Anyone?
