![]()
What amount is your wager
sometimes i bet $100 but i get the thrills betting a lot more - rook
Your 1 unit plays should be only 2% of your working bankroll.
See a game you really like then play 2 units (4%).
See a game you really love, and you are on a good winning streak, then play 3 units (6%).
If you can't pick your nose (this happens to everybody now and then) then take a few days off or start tailing another handicapper who is hot.
That's how you gamble. By staying alive. Keep your "thrills" in check ![]()
sometimes i bet $100 but i get the thrills betting a lot more - rook
Your 1 unit plays should be only 2% of your working bankroll.
See a game you really like then play 2 units (4%).
See a game you really love, and you are on a good winning streak, then play 3 units (6%).
If you can't pick your nose (this happens to everybody now and then) then take a few days off or start tailing another handicapper who is hot.
That's how you gamble. By staying alive. Keep your "thrills" in check ![]()
I’ve been getting Hammered on the Recent
not talking Baccarat or Craps Backgammon Scrabble or some Sequence
Seriously manic
Tragic with the descent
indecent of me to mismanage the Bank it happens Bust and Re-send
Green Presidents I’ve set a precedent what an Obscene mess
and ain’t no Kleenex gonna clean this get a Gun and peace Friends
Finite it’s the End
See you in Heaven this Disease Stress and Bleak Death
Never again
I’m incapable
it may be a day late but this is an April Fool......
I’ve been getting Hammered on the Recent
not talking Baccarat or Craps Backgammon Scrabble or some Sequence
Seriously manic
Tragic with the descent
indecent of me to mismanage the Bank it happens Bust and Re-send
Green Presidents I’ve set a precedent what an Obscene mess
and ain’t no Kleenex gonna clean this get a Gun and peace Friends
Finite it’s the End
See you in Heaven this Disease Stress and Bleak Death
Never again
I’m incapable
it may be a day late but this is an April Fool......
I try to maintain a 20 a game
. Bet big games I hold the line a 200 total bet with props such as superbowl.
Or with exotics in horse racing.
Buy in for a sit and go under 30 player poker tournement . I keep a standard rule no more than 100 on any normal tounement no more than 1000 on a larger wsop wpt ect event.
It is what it is .
I try to maintain a 20 a game
. Bet big games I hold the line a 200 total bet with props such as superbowl.
Or with exotics in horse racing.
Buy in for a sit and go under 30 player poker tournement . I keep a standard rule no more than 100 on any normal tounement no more than 1000 on a larger wsop wpt ect event.
It is what it is .
I've been gambling since age 10, over a half century, and they haven't crushed me yet.
If you are throwing up dime wagers then you'd better have a $50K bankroll.
I've been gambling since age 10, over a half century, and they haven't crushed me yet.
If you are throwing up dime wagers then you'd better have a $50K bankroll.
Been laid off since this Covid19 started, have not had to pay but down to 20 bucks a game, big business using this virus to screw workers, many more could be working but they are using this to see what can be done with the least amount of workers.Its all a game to the Elected and the Owners and we are the pawns,Social Networking has made it easy for Social Experiments and the virus is being used to tear a bit more at Middle Class.
But they are right,2% of your BK is what you should play and flat betting keeps you from going broke.
Been laid off since this Covid19 started, have not had to pay but down to 20 bucks a game, big business using this virus to screw workers, many more could be working but they are using this to see what can be done with the least amount of workers.Its all a game to the Elected and the Owners and we are the pawns,Social Networking has made it easy for Social Experiments and the virus is being used to tear a bit more at Middle Class.
But they are right,2% of your BK is what you should play and flat betting keeps you from going broke.
@JEG53
I was actually going to start a thread to see if the whole covid crisis has affected your bankroll as it has mine but I'm pretty sure it's just more than just you and me ![]()
Depending on the time of the year and the sport involved I usually bet anything from £30 to £70 ( $41 - $96) rarely go higher probably only 5, 6 times a year
was doing quite well in NHL in February and early March but withdrew winnings to pay for some random $hit. This would not happen if circumstances were normal
Hoping to keep my MLB funds separate and make that compound interest on my winning parlays ![]()
@JEG53
I was actually going to start a thread to see if the whole covid crisis has affected your bankroll as it has mine but I'm pretty sure it's just more than just you and me ![]()
Depending on the time of the year and the sport involved I usually bet anything from £30 to £70 ( $41 - $96) rarely go higher probably only 5, 6 times a year
was doing quite well in NHL in February and early March but withdrew winnings to pay for some random $hit. This would not happen if circumstances were normal
Hoping to keep my MLB funds separate and make that compound interest on my winning parlays ![]()
More on baseball totals than any other sport. Always looking for under in 1st 5 and/or full game. 50-100/gm on multiple games/night
![]()
Happy Easter an good luck to all my Covas Bruthas!
![]()
More on baseball totals than any other sport. Always looking for under in 1st 5 and/or full game. 50-100/gm on multiple games/night
![]()
Happy Easter an good luck to all my Covas Bruthas!
![]()
The 2% rule is the golden rule. In stocks I am 5% max invested in any one company. readjust every year, take money off the table when You are supposed to. Always protect your bankroll in whatever your doing in life. Great discussion as in all things that we back with our money has risk.
The 2% rule is the golden rule. In stocks I am 5% max invested in any one company. readjust every year, take money off the table when You are supposed to. Always protect your bankroll in whatever your doing in life. Great discussion as in all things that we back with our money has risk.
The 2% rule is the golden rule. In stocks I am 5% max invested in any one company. readjust every year, take money off the table when You are supposed to. Always protect your bankroll in whatever your doing in life. Great discussion as in all things that we back with our money has risk.
Rule #1 ----- Protect your Bankroll at all times.
Rule #2 ----- Refer to Rule #1.
The 2% rule is the golden rule. In stocks I am 5% max invested in any one company. readjust every year, take money off the table when You are supposed to. Always protect your bankroll in whatever your doing in life. Great discussion as in all things that we back with our money has risk.
Rule #1 ----- Protect your Bankroll at all times.
Rule #2 ----- Refer to Rule #1.
I’ve been getting Hammered on the Recent not talking Baccarat or Craps Backgammon Scrabble or some Sequence Seriously manic Tragic with the descent indecent of me to mismanage the Bank it happens Bust and Re-send Green Presidents I’ve set a precedent what an Obscene mess and ain’t no Kleenex gonna clean this get a Gun and peace Friends Finite it’s the End See you in Heaven this Disease Stress and Bleak Death Never again I’m incapable it may be a day late but this is an April Fool......
like your shit Spock![]()
I’ve been getting Hammered on the Recent not talking Baccarat or Craps Backgammon Scrabble or some Sequence Seriously manic Tragic with the descent indecent of me to mismanage the Bank it happens Bust and Re-send Green Presidents I’ve set a precedent what an Obscene mess and ain’t no Kleenex gonna clean this get a Gun and peace Friends Finite it’s the End See you in Heaven this Disease Stress and Bleak Death Never again I’m incapable it may be a day late but this is an April Fool......
like your shit Spock![]()
Figure out the amount of what you unit is.
Bet 1-5 depending
Keep accurate Stats! Use Excel sheets (maybe separate, if you're not a whiz at Excel) Find out what you're good at. You cannot be a master of ALL SPORTS.
You cannot bet every season. If you're at college football, doesn't mean you'll win at NFL.
If you're good at blackjack, but suck at poker, what do you play?![]()
Figure out the amount of what you unit is.
Bet 1-5 depending
Keep accurate Stats! Use Excel sheets (maybe separate, if you're not a whiz at Excel) Find out what you're good at. You cannot be a master of ALL SPORTS.
You cannot bet every season. If you're at college football, doesn't mean you'll win at NFL.
If you're good at blackjack, but suck at poker, what do you play?![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
