How many of you have gotten the letter with the claim form? They say i'm owed $80.13. I always got my $$ back when WU discovered I was sending $$ to "unowho"...frickn amazing ... but my real question is...can we send $$ WU again?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
How many of you have gotten the letter with the claim form? They say i'm owed $80.13. I always got my $$ back when WU discovered I was sending $$ to "unowho"...frickn amazing ... but my real question is...can we send $$ WU again?
This is a Class Action Suit and the payout is $140,000,000 ... my specific payout is for $$ that was "never picked up"...aqnyhow I am gonna cash it and keep their darn $$...lol!!
Quote Originally Posted by thecentaur:
What are you getting a settlement for?
This is a Class Action Suit and the payout is $140,000,000 ... my specific payout is for $$ that was "never picked up"...aqnyhow I am gonna cash it and keep their darn $$...lol!!
This is a Class Action Suit and the payout is $140,000,000 ... my specific payout is for $$ that was "never picked up"...aqnyhow I am gonna cash it and keep their darn $$...lol!!
Wonder why I didn't get a letter I used the hell out of WU
Quote Originally Posted by billyloco:
This is a Class Action Suit and the payout is $140,000,000 ... my specific payout is for $$ that was "never picked up"...aqnyhow I am gonna cash it and keep their darn $$...lol!!
Wonder why I didn't get a letter I used the hell out of WU