I don't see how anybody would even go down there anymore!
Welcome to Stu's Downtown
I live in Clackamas County. I don't even consider it my downtown but yeah, it has gone to shit. We did go to Powell's last week.
I live in Clackamas County. I don't even consider it my downtown but yeah, it has gone to shit. We did go to Powell's last week.
Violence is in the eye of the beholder , or in the iris of the guy holding the Hattori Hanzo sword that swore to poke you
it’s no use
there’s a war gentleman
you’ve all been invited
Since the beginning , it’s been sinning , sickening , get your diccks up
and get ready to fucck
the world’s in disorder the world is a whorre’s cunnt.......
Violence is in the eye of the beholder , or in the iris of the guy holding the Hattori Hanzo sword that swore to poke you
it’s no use
there’s a war gentleman
you’ve all been invited
Since the beginning , it’s been sinning , sickening , get your diccks up
and get ready to fucck
the world’s in disorder the world is a whorre’s cunnt.......
Stu, Powells is the Fortress that needs to be protected. When living there I found myself going more than I needed to, even with the Borders Book Store that was downtown. Hell, I still order from them online. GREAT POST!
Stu, Powells is the Fortress that needs to be protected. When living there I found myself going more than I needed to, even with the Borders Book Store that was downtown. Hell, I still order from them online. GREAT POST!
Stu, Powells is the Fortress that needs to be protected. When living there I found myself going more than I needed to, even with the Borders Book Store that was downtown. Hell, I still order from them online. GREAT POST!
It's very dear to us and pretty much the only reason we'll go downtown.
Stu, Powells is the Fortress that needs to be protected. When living there I found myself going more than I needed to, even with the Borders Book Store that was downtown. Hell, I still order from them online. GREAT POST!
It's very dear to us and pretty much the only reason we'll go downtown.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
