Yes, stress is chemical release into your bloodstream. You are entering REM sleep violently because of stress/ exhaustion. Whatever you're doing for 15 is great but you need to pull back on the throttle.
Been there done it. Same symptoms.
Yes, stress is chemical release into your bloodstream. You are entering REM sleep violently because of stress/ exhaustion. Whatever you're doing for 15 is great but you need to pull back on the throttle.
any meds.. alcohol? If you're free and clear from both then I'd go see the doc. I've had the same kind of sleeping troubles under intense stress. Just my .02. Still waking up with similar problems at 4am.
Not fun.
any meds.. alcohol? If you're free and clear from both then I'd go see the doc. I've had the same kind of sleeping troubles under intense stress. Just my .02. Still waking up with similar problems at 4am.
..........dreams are vivid intense. upon wake they also continue with hallucination. Stiff neck, lower back. 2-3 hours to fully wake after the nightmare event, then eat something, reset and go back to sleep and I also wake refreshed. works but it's brutal.
..........dreams are vivid intense. upon wake they also continue with hallucination. Stiff neck, lower back. 2-3 hours to fully wake after the nightmare event, then eat something, reset and go back to sleep and I also wake refreshed. works but it's brutal.